Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s Place

Ass-tro Glide???
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

astro-glide. fun stuff. how are you feeling jimmy, and everyone else? i am just ducky today.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Very few ducks around me today, Tommy. I do appreciate you asking though.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Hey People. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

the last 3 weeks have been a fun ride for me. absolute mayhem occurring in some form everyday, even at work.
            if it stays like this i will be in position for world domination again, and probably dead from it in under a year-lol

Comment

Same here Tommy. Work has been a real bear lately but it makes the days go quicker.

Jimmy I hope you are feeling better. When life hands you lemons make lemonade. When it hands you ducks...Welll... Ummmm...Make Duck Sauce, but not in a way that would get you arrested as a deviant. Leave that to Bill.

Comment

Had to squeeze one in here for my bud Bill. Not much to say other than the "Duck Sauce" thing that Jack posted above is hi-lariass.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Hey People. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hay people? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

G... you are so damn funny!! Bwahahahaha!!! I can't believe you actually found a picture of Hay People.
                    Man, that just cracks me up! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Note to Rich and Jimmy: Hope today is a better day, hang in there. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Just hit 6PM here and I'm on my 3rd Zakktooth Grin. It's gonna be a good night!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

if i can get home after work as the rain is just pounding the southland here, i will hopefully ride a tornado tonite.
                        i got my skateboard and i'm ready.

Comment

Put a sail on it and let us know how the ride was. Again in all seriousness Tommy, stay safe and let us know when it's over.

Comment

They say maybe another 10 inches from the strms that are lined up now; that'd be 41" of rain for a region that gets 15" in a normal year! Be careful Tommy, most people don't know how to drive in the rain out there (though I imagine the survivors are catching on!).
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

well, it's the most dangerous when it rains for the first time in a long while, because of the amount of cars here, the first wave of rain brings up all the oil on the streets from the cars and it's slippery as hell. you're not driving you're skating. but it is funny to see people completely handcuffed to the wheel of their cars.
                              jack, i like the sail idea. i'll be safe, i'll have my green beach rag on. you cannot get hurt in that shirt.

Comment

Wow, thos Zakktooths go down quick. Tommy stay safe, I think I need to go pass out now.

Comment

Working...
                                X