Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s Place

Hey you fux...

I have been just hangin' around the house..

Get This ..I was was asked by my little bro to be his "sponser" for confirmation....Yes , Catholic stuff..Me ...the devil himself ...I have to go to church today and do this for my bro...I think this must be a sick joke ...but it is not...

If the world comes to an end today at 6:30 PM ..then you'll know why.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey Jimmy , Tommy , Rich , John , Jon , Gary and Lady Em..

I miss you guys ...I'll be back soon...

I'm just catching up on some stuff at home and just chillin' with A LOT of new metal...and I mean A lot!!!

I spent over $400 in metal just this month..Oh well ...its only money...

Jimmy....I hope you feel better dude...my wife Val feels like crap..

Rich ...I got your PM...all I could say is just fuggit...you can't please everyone dude ....don't even try!!!.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Damn, man. That's a lot of metal. Don't forget to relay the cream. We need the best of the best of the best...sir!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

tri-poled triple horned billy in church? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        i'm a nun on roller skates too (a roamin' catholic)
        but have not been there in decades. well it looks like we have until 6:30 p.m., and that mean 3:30 for me until the world ends, if we can still post after that time, then bill won in his bout with the church-lol
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

let's see, it's 3:47 pacific time and we're still here.
          BILL won!!!
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

More likely a Mexican standoff... or would it be an Italian imbroglio? I remember my brother was my sponsor, and he had probably not been to church for 10 years before that time. Actually the ceremony was held in the church's school gym, as Hurricane Camille had levelled the actual church, s maybe that doesn't count, but it was the temp church for a year til they built the pyramid-looking thing that's St. Thomas Church today. Anyway
            it made our Mom happy so that was good...
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

mmmmmmm. I like that Natalie Imbruglia. I'd have that on toast for breakfast.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Kumbaya. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Wow, thos Zakktooths go down quick. Tommy stay safe, I think I need to go pass out now.

[/ QUOTE ]

please inform us as to what a zakktooth is? And where might I get or make one. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy Underpants Batman!!

I was in church for three freakin' hours today. I wore my best black suite (what a handsome devil I is). There were over 100 confirmations to be done today...and with my last name...I was last in line all my life..

This required me to have "reconciliation" or "confession" face to face with a preist...no more cool booths to play around in...nope just two chairs ...face to face.

So I didn't do that...not that I am intimidated ....its just I don't sin...what I do isn't sin...not to me. I'm like Noah ...I'm the only human in the world without sin...nope ...not an ounce!

AND Bill Z Bub answers to NO man..as a matter of absolute fact , the very priest that I would have conferred with is the replacement of the preist that killed himself last year because he got caught touching little PPs.....

yeah ...I need to confess ..to that???!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So no Holy Eucarist for the Bub... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man , I felt like such a dirty old man in that church...nothing but 15-18 year old Catholic Girls...and do they make them hotter than ever man!!!

I mean they never looked this damn good...and the boobies...I can't believe all the boobies..

I had impure thoughts...impure thoughts my ass...the thoughts that I had...even "I" couldn't mention them..or say them out loud...I would be arrested or killed on the spot!

and don't let anyone fool you....every dude in that place with a working dong had those same thoughts...that's why some clergy go crazy ...they can't take the pressure anymore..

I mean ...how in the hell can you NOT have sex man...It is what man is designed to do. Man was created by god to pop boingers and mutiply...all men...no ones is exempt.

So now you got a priest with the "forbidden" boinger...and then you got about 100 Britney Spear look a-likes ...all on their knees with their tongues stickin' out...DUHHHH DOIIIIII!!!!!!!

Church is better than any strip club or lap dance...because the fantasies are ALL forbidden. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well ...this was my Church experience...was you expecting something else..

I LOVED IT...

I'm getting Val in that plaid skirt tomorrow and I'm going to hammer that ass into oblivion for at least 2-3 minutes!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      So now you got a priest with the "forbidden" boinger...and then you got about 100 Britney Spear look a-likes ...all on their knees with their tongues stickin' out...DUHHHH DOIIIIII!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
                      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      The Catholic church should hire you to do their advertising. Talking about 'filling the pews'!
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I'm getting Val in that plaid skirt tomorrow and I'm going to hammer that ass into oblivion for at least 2-3 minutes!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]
                          Wow, thos Zakktooths go down quick. Tommy stay safe, I think I need to go pass out now.

[/ QUOTE ]

please inform us as to what a zakktooth is? And where might I get or make one. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blacktooth Grin = Coke and Crown Royal
                          ZakkTooth Grin = Ginger Ale and Crown Royal
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

so one's a scotch & coke, the other is scotch & dry? I always wondered about that
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

oh I've had that before.

I regularily drink Ginger Ale and Jameson.

Comment

Zakk and Dime used to drink the Blacktooth Grins but Zakk preferred Ginger Ale and I believe Rita, Dime's wife started calling them Zakktooth grins. Or something like that. It was in a Guitar World Magazine a few years ago.
                                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X