Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Better living through chemistry

[ QUOTE ]
    Did any of you see the episode of Chappelle Show where Eddie Murphy's brother, Charlie Murphy, is talking about his coke experiences with Rick James? Hilarious stuff.

I have a friend that does coke every weekend - i don't know how he functions on it. He gets so damn...zippy. Moves fast, talks fast, drinks fast...falls down slow.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's how we used to do it, An 8 ball for Friday and an 8 Ball for Saturday, Eventuly it does grind you down and you'll feel the effects which are not the greatest, but I haven't done it in almost a year so I'm feeling good. Actually the only "drugs" I've done is smoked a little pot at NAMM [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and tried Shrooms for my 1st time around Xmas, The shrooms gave me a Contact high but nothing else I thought they were kinda lame
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Hey man...I just stepped in here for a minute...Hey this is some awesome info guys...You guys are making me really want to try some E...

I will do it at home ...doing my usual ...I just want to feel good and have some fun...while Jamming or listening to metal..

I don't even know where to get this crap...I don't go to any clubs...just a metal show or two once in a while..and I would be leary getting it from someone I didn't know..it would have to be from a friend who eats them..so I know its cool..

I want to try to have a cool trip...be it shrooms , A or E..

I will investigate..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I would advise against trying it Bill. The interaction between "E" and the other pain meds you take could be lethal. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Not exactly the "buzz" you're looking for. Stick to what you know, old boy.
        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Hey man...I just stepped in here for a minute...Hey this is some awesome info guys...You guys are making me really want to try some E...

I will do it at home ...doing my usual ...I just want to feel good and have some fun...while Jamming or listening to metal..

I don't even know where to get this crap...I don't go to any clubs...just a metal show or two once in a while..and I would be leary getting it from someone I didn't know..it would have to be from a friend who eats them..so I know its cool..

I want to try to have a cool trip...be it shrooms , A or E..

I will investigate..

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the best way to do it, I hated doing it at clubs because I hate most club music, doing it home listening to VH, or some cool shit always put me on a good roll, HAving a woman there is a must to when you do it the hands all up and down your body is a great feeling

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I would advise against trying it Bill. The interaction between "E" and the other pain meds you take could be lethal. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img] Not exactly the "buzz" you're looking for. Stick to what you know, old boy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to lie and say it's without risk, but given Bill's tolerance for chemicals (he can take more than the recommended dosage of pain killers), I *think* he can tolerate one dose of E. That said, in doing ANYTHING risky for the first time, have someone trusted near by to deal with any emergencies that might arise.

Now, the advantage of having your wife with you during your 1st E trip is that something as simple as her giving you a neck/shoulder/head massage will feel like an orgasmic experience. Turn on some tunes that you like, kick back, and enjoy!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

That's how we used to do it, An 8 ball for Friday and an 8 Ball for Saturday, Eventuly it does grind you down and you'll feel the effects which are not the greatest, but I haven't done it in almost a year so I'm feeling good. Actually the only "drugs" I've done is smoked a little pot at NAMM [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and tried Shrooms for my 1st time around Xmas, The shrooms gave me a Contact high but nothing else I thought they were kinda lame

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, you definitely didn't eat enough then...or you got lame shrooms. A proper dose of shrooms is like E-Turbo. You know the tracers that you can see on an pretty intense E trip? That's just shrooms starting to hit you... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

E totally sucks.. not into the lovey-dovey experience, and they've never had much of an effect on me anyway. I've taken 3 triple-stacked pills within an hour, didn't like the trip that much so I got drunk instead and had a blast. This is coming from someone that goes clubbing a lot too.

Shrooms are fun, especially with weed and some good Adult Swim cartoons..

Weed.. ahh weed lol.

Coke.. well, I don't like giving away too much information online, so lets just say someone who isn't me really loves this stuff [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Unfortunately that person needs to cut down though cuz its really messing up his nose.

Comment

Yeah My bro loves his blow..

"Jimmy B Concerened for my safety"...yes , I'm a little nervous of massive amounts of chemical mixing...I wouldn't take E or at least take much less pain meds if I were to try it..

and my singer Ty was here to babysit me in case I'd freak or get all jiggy wit it...when I did the shrooms...must have been Pizza 'shrooms...I ate alot of those nasty tastin' fuckers...and Nada...so I smoked my bong!

which I'm doing right now..

Every Saturday night..It is BONG SUICIDE night...that's right , I try to overdose on weed...death by bong!!!!....but it never happends...I just waste a lot of weed this way...but its fun!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Later fuckers! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yes ...the first time and last I tried Shrooms...about a year ago...they were very lame...those shrooms must have been crap and they tasted like crap too...but I got NOTHING at all from it...I was disappointed! [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

I wanted to see "trails" and shit...I saw squat!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Coke.. well, I don't like giving away too much information online, so lets just say someone who isn't me really loves this stuff [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Unfortunately that person needs to cut down though cuz its really messing up his nose.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny cuz I feel the same way about coke as you do about E. I can think of no bigger buzz kill than hooking up with a bunch of coke heads (one of whom happens to be my ride home) with an 8 ball at 2AM and having to party with them until the sun rises. Such a collosal waste of money/time. I'm glad that I haven't been in that situation for many years.

No hard feelings...completely respect your opinion on E...different strokes...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can think of no bigger buzz kill than hooking up with a bunch of coke heads (one of whom happens to be my ride home) with an 8 ball at 2AM and having to party with them until the sun rises.

No hard feelings...completely respect your opinion on E...different strokes...

[/ QUOTE ]

haha I actually agree with you though.. just last night a bunch of cokeheads drove me out of a party [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] My attitude doesn't change much when I'm wired, luckily.

Comment

Hell, I'm just a beer drinker..and damn good at it. I used to be WAY into Crank..loved that stuff. Tried cocaine once...I didn't get it..did nothing for me. Tried lots of other things..but not for me anymore. Just beer.

Comment

I wish I could drink beer...I used to drink beer...but not no more...I spew chunks instantly!!!

I can handle a couple of shots of Jager..and a few other things ...but that is about it..

For those who have been folowing my BS on the Head of Korn thread..well I didn't want to get started over there...but some people just have to "push" the button...well OK then....

I don't know "head"...he might be a fucking dickhead fag loser of a human in my book ..therefore..God , or no God would not save him in my eyes...Regular shit or Holy shit...it is still shit....I'm not a fan anywhoo..

If he is a truly good person and wants to be better with the help of God...then cool , I wish him well..

Contrary to popular belief ...there is good people that don't believe , do believe or even rebel God... Satanist , Atheist , Christians , Muslims , Jews and yada yada...good people is good fucking people.

I as a "Satanist" I want to "proove" that..and it seems to ALWAYS upset the uppitty self righteous when I do...But I don't mind that.

Good people is good people ...good people understand , respect and or tolerate other good people ...or they are NOT good people...make sense...yes!

Not all my friends here agree with my "religious" views but they know I'm genuine , kind , witty and always mean what I say..and this feeling is very mutual..

For example..I couldn't respect and enjoy Rich's posts anymore than I do..no matter what they are about...because I know he means it...and he is thoughtful and articulate (more than I )...and he is a good person...like All MY friends here.

I want to show the world that Pagans are good people too...Pagans sure get a lot of ridicule and abuse from other religious groups here in Lakewood Ohio constantly...which is a damn fucking shame!!

They are trying to go about thier lives in peace , but this seems so wrong by the same EXACT people who loathe ME so much...

Things haven't changed too much for some ...since the days of Salem.. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I've done Coke that's been cut with Crank and that was a bad trip, totally not for me

Comment

Oh yeah...My bro told me about that shit too..

that is why I'm leary of that kind of crap...you never know who steps on it and how many times....and who cuts it with who knows what..

by the time you get it...your snortin Benedryl and baking soda and pop rocks... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X