Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Better living through chemistry

Benedryl and pop rocks.... two of my most favorites.
    Benedrum on the rocks, that's what ya need. Benedryl, straight rum, and pop rocks. Shake it up good.
    Woooo-wheee!!!
    You'll be fallin' all over the place, which is fun when there are a bunch of people around to catch you.
    Look at the pretty lights! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I gotta go.

Comment

Same with E, you can get some pretty fucked up E. That's why you have to have freinds that are dealers, you get discounts and you know what's going into what you're doing.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

ahhh I hear ya loud and clear dude...yes...get it someone ya know that you can trust..

Then you can step on it and sell baking soda or "cut"...they sell a stuff called "cut"..or some shit at the head shops right?

well that's what my very crooked bro told me...I don't fuck around with that shit..to much $ and it just don't pump my nads..ya know..everyones has ther favorite vice...mine is weed , sex , and metal..pain pill are good too...pain pills...oooooohhh [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Hi Em...I am!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hows ya doing "girlfriend"...that sounds sooooo ghey...girllllllfriend...you go girl....its yo birtday....WTF???!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm sorry...I'm high..

Em...I was sharing some words on how it feels to be who I am ...and how some , percieve , treat or react to me...

There is not many of people here that practice and believe in what I do...and what I believe is EXTREMELY taboo by the norm..

your beliefs does warrant its share of very unjust ridicule by others as well...but not as extreme as mine I don't think..well for the most obvious reasons of course.."Satan"...but here in my town they are pretty harsh...

You know Satan is a dirty word to most people...but that is something I can't control of course..

all I can do is explain my honest , heart - felt feelings and hope for the best...and they ask..all the time.

when people know your a Satanist and appear to be very "approachable" and somewhat "credible"..you get a lot of questions ...all the time...that is why it seems that I speak of it sop often...I speak of my dude just as much h or less than most mention God...it doesn't seem that way because I stand out like a sore thumb..people say God Bless you and think nothing of it...but a good ol' Hail Satan draws much attention.

I thought that maybe you would like to share a funny or screwed up experience with this kind of intolerance from these kind of idiots..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I am on my fourth Ice Ceam sandwich...

put junk food on my list of vices.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

It's all about Pop Cicles, I buy them in case quanitys [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yeeeeeeesss Popcicles RULE...Banana popcicles,,and I like those "bomb pops" or "firecrackers"...the red , white and blue ones..

and I like those crunchy chocolate ans strawberry eclaire bars....

Right now I'm eatin' those little hostess chocolate donuts..I put them in the fridge...so they get hard and cold..

Now I'm going to get some Pizza Flavoered Combos...I love those...

see I switch off when I get these munchies..I go salty..then sweet...then back to salty again..

I think I'm going to make a fish sanwich...my wife bought these decent beer battered fillets...I have some hamburger buns , american cheese and I GOT tartar sauce!!!...OH FUCK YEAH...These are better than any of those McDonald ones..I used to like them too...they used to be better...and much cheaper...everything gets crappier and most expensive..

OK I'm going to make some filet o' fish sandwiches now...Fuckit ...Two of 'em...

Gluttony....I love it... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!...I got some fucking onion rings...This kicks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

• Fish sammiches!

Fridays is $1 Filet O Fish night! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Re: Fish sammiches!

My back hurts. Screw Filet O fish. I like Cookout, their food is awesome!!!
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Em...I was sharing some words on how it feels to be who I am ...and how some , percieve , treat or react to me...

There is not many of people here that practice and believe in what I do...and what I believe is EXTREMELY taboo by the norm..

your beliefs does warrant its share of very unjust ridicule by others as well...but not as extreme as mine I don't think..well for the most obvious reasons of course.."Satan"...but here in my town they are pretty harsh...

I thought that maybe you would like to share a funny or screwed up experience with this kind of intolerance from these kind of idiots..

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm.
                    Well, I think the reaction I get from people is pretty cut and dried. You either hate me or think I'm interesting when you meet me. That is, if you dare to come up to me before I seek you out.
                    I really like people, so I can usually get along with anyone.
                    I don't wear my beliefs on my sleeve at all, in fact, I tend to be quite underground about it because it is very scary to people and 99 % of people would not understand. It has been this way with my family for centuries, I mean, if you look at the history books it's all there. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Though I love people in general, and find folks to be entertaining, I am extremely careful with whom I invite to my home. Because once you step over my threshold things can be pretty interesting.
                    When I was living in DE people were a lot more tolerant, and I had folks at my house all the time. They'd just come over, they knew I didn't care if they crashed at my place.
                    People here... well, it's a different society where I live. If I were vocal about my beliefs as much as the locals are I would seriously be chased out of town.

My neighbors are an interesting lot. I like them, they're nice folks. They practice a religion that is extremely strict and close-minded in my opinion. What I find hilarious is that even though their religion teaches intolerance towards people like me, they still come over, and let their kids come over.
                    Laurie was telling me one day how she won't let her kids go over to people's houses if they have (and she listed) certain unallowable things in their home. What was so fukking funny was that pretty much EVERYTHING she listed I have in my home. And it's right there out in the open. She thinks I have a pretty star on my door. I let her think that.

They came over last Easter to give us a gift (which was sweet) and when we opened the door to them they got blasted by AC/DCs "Hells Bells". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    Laurie has been over here when I have Deicide playing, or COB, Shadows Fall... whatever. I turn the music down when I answer the door... but she steps across and comes in and for some reason doesn't connect with it.
                    It's very strange. I find it fascinating.

The only time they wouldn't come over or let their kids come over was at Halloween. Which was understandable to me, people are like that. Halloween is a very important holiday to us. It's not the graveyard and ghost and corpse holiday that most celebrate, and we decorate differently.
                    But what I silently found hilarious was that ALL of the symbols I have in my home year-round she had up on her Christmas tree. She even had a pentagram in her window above her manger scene on her lawn. Pretty damn cool. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I gotta get.
                    Ciao, bro.

Blessed Be,
                    Emmy

Comment

Em,
                      I may have missed a lot of this thread....but what exactly do you "practice"?

Signed,
                      Curious [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Forgot to mention... as far as intolerance goes, well,
                        I honestly could care less what people think. If you can't be comfortable within your own skin and thoughts, then I find that sad. There is never going to be complete tolerance of everyone.

I only share what I think (religion-wise) if people come right out and ask me, I don't volunteer information. People that are unusually chatty about religion I will shy away from, and if they come after me they will wish they didn't. But there are exceptions sometimes.

Yeah, I hear all sorts of things that would be considered ignorant by those who see things they way I do.
                        But I honestly could care less. I want these people far far away from me anyway.
                        I choose not to entertain the moronic or idiotic, unless I feel particularly playful.

Comment

Ken,

I sent you a PM. Short and to the point. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Em...PM responded to, and thanx for the insight! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Thank you Em...you shined some good insight for me as well...I am a little more blatant on my beliefs than you are...I wasn't before , I was much more reserved ...But now ...I just don't give a damn! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I only spoke about it when the subject came up with friends or family....now I tell everbody...The barber , The pope , The grocer , The telemarketers , anyone who knocks on my door on a Sunday morn....I tell the girl scouts when they come sellin' their cookies...the car sittin' next to me in traffic , people in line at the bank.

why not...tell everybody...fuggit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Being Satanic and all...just naturally rebel I guess..I'm a rebel with a cause. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Mankind is too ignorant and arrogant for me. Do any of you honestly believe man can claim to answer such questions as where did we come from? Why are we here? Is there a God? The very idea that some of you claim to KNOW the answers is rediculous to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X