Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Better living through chemistry

I just want to reiterate what got me involved in discussing this on the thread about Head.

When people are more angry and insulting about
    Head quitting Korn to find God than they were about Tripp Eisen raping 14-year-old girls via
    the Internet, that's a fucked-up statement on our segment of society. I'm NOT a fan of Korn
    but the guy is trying to improve his life and that of his daughter. He's not starting a war or any of the other things people usually get upset at religion over, so WTF? I get the astonishment that he abandoned the cash cow but it's his choice to make.

I realize that most of you have the most contact with overzealous Christians, but most of them are caring people who'll go out of their way to help you if you need it. Most of the feeding of the poor, etc... on this planet is done by religious organizations, not governments. That's not just Christians of course, most religions do it as much as they can. It's ricidulous to blame religion for man's woes; MAN is to blame, period. Communism proves that if we don't have a religion to justify our acts we'll just come up with something else, but it's the flawed nature of humanity that's the cause, becasue we will twist anything good to our purposes.
    We don't need religion for that, and religion is a victim, not a cause, of that IMO.
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

he got plenty of dough lerx, millions, more than god-lol
      that's why i think he's really able to leave.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I don't think anyone was getting upset at Head...I think they were getting upset with me..

I'm not upset because some dude became born again...there is probably 1000 more people doin' the same thing as we speak...so what.

A few did show some disrespect to head...not extreme but it was evident.

I was poke and prodded until a debate ensued...which I did not participate in until my ass was called on the carpet..

I won't continue the "debate" over there...but I'll do it over here..

But I will answer question of others who have a dislike or differ...maybe that would resolve the dislike and become at least more understanding of my views..and visa versa

why is it I MUST understand Christian views...which I certainly do...because I was one.

But noboby ...nobody ...wants to hear my views...as a former christian...now Satanist.

You guys know that I'm not "evil"...you guys know what I'm about..I don't have to expain myself ...because that has been established.

I respect all good people...I don'r care what they are..

but I certainly expect the same...Rich , Jimmy and a few others gives me that respect and I hold their friendships dear..

and I give them nothing but respect ...I treat them like my own family ...who share their exact views...so ...there ya go..

I don't tolerate personal attacks and accusations by those who don't know me...I don't do that unless I know really someone..then I'll make those kind of statements or attacks... because I can....because I can..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I don't think anyone was getting upset at Head...I think they were getting upset with me..

I'm not upset because some dude became born again...there is probably 1000 more people doin' the same thing as we speak...so what.

I was poke and prodded until a debate ensued...which I did not participate in until my ass was called on the carpet..

But I will answer question of others who have a dislike or differ...maybe that would resolve the dislike and become at least more understanding of my views..and visa versa

why is it I MUST understand Christian views...which I certainly do...because I was one.

But noboby ...nobody ...wants to hear my views...as a former christian...now Satanist.

You guys know that I'm not "evil"...you guys know what I'm about..I don't have to expain myself ...because that has been established.

but I certainly expect the same...Rich , Jimmy and a few others gives me that respect and I hold their friendships dear..

and I give them nothing but respect ...I treat them like my own family ...who share their exact views...so ...there ya go..

I don't tolerate personal attacks and accusations by those who don't know me...I don't do that unless I know really someone..then I'll make those kind of statements or attacks... because I can....because I can..

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, during a post on a thread started over a year ago I made a 'comment',... just a simple short comment about how some things said during a specific column that was 3-4 pages into the crap slamming christians & God about how "some things being said here will not bode well on the day of judgement"

and THAT started individuals going to the road of disrespect of jumping all over my case like I had a threw a bomb in their thread. How dare me.

Like I said, it goes beyond debate, and these threads I fully believe are not started by us as we have been blamed or accused of doing.

I have defended my beliefs against why I believe is untrue.

It is knowing the truth and the turning inside out and upside down of that truth because it may change the outcome of a war started by satans desire to put his kingdoms above Gods- and that war still continues everyday. In my view, God is the God of the living, not of the dead, He has a right to defend his Kingdom- and He has appointed his son authority over all above the earth, on the earth and under the earth. Certainly what He did for us was act of se;f sacrifice and love, and bad things happened while He walked this earth as well..but He did miracles of healing the sick and the lame, bringing the dead back to life.
          He can give sight or take it away as He did with Saul so that Saul would see that persecution against Him was not His way.
          Yes, things that man have done in or under Christs name have been unchristian, to judge God by mans faults is beyond our scope. We do not even fully understand our own solar system. How can you understand the creator of all the universe?

I personally want to spend my eternity with that which I love, don't you? I know satan isn't going to fulfill an order of anything other than death. Wishing harm upon me or my neighbor because you use satan to enact revenge is not any different than yielding the sword and dying by it.
          Vengence is for God to determine in my book.

If the respect you so much desire was there to begin with in reverse, this would have never been an issue in my view.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually, during a post on a thread started over a year ago I made a 'comment',... just a simple short comment about how some things said during a specific column that was 3-4 pages into the crap slamming christians & God about how "some things being said here will not bode well on the day of judgement"

and THAT started individuals going to the road of disrespect of jumping on my case like I had a threw a bomb in their thread. How dare me.

Like I said, it goes beyond debate, and these threads I fully believe are not started by us as we have been blamed or accused of doing.

I have defended my beliefs against why I believe is untrue.

It is knowing the truth and the turning inside out and upside down of that truth because it may change the outcome of a war started by satans desire to put his kingdoms above Gods- and that war still continues everyday. In my view, God is the God of the living, not of the dead, He has a right to defend his Kingdom- and He has appointed his son authority over all above the earth, on the earth and under the earth. Certainly what He did for us was act of se;f sacrifice and love, and bad things happened while He walked this earth as well..but He did miracles of healing the sick and the lame, bringing the dead back to life.
            He can give sight or take it away as He did with Saul so that Saul would see that persecution against Him was not His way.
            Yes, things that man have done in or under Christs name have been unchristian, to judge God by mans faults is beyond our scope. We do not even fully understand our own solar system. How can you understand the creator of all the universe?

I personally want to spend my eternity with that which I love, don't you? I know satan isn't going to fulfill an order of anything other than death. Wishing harm upon me or my neighbor because you use satan to enact revenge is not any different than yielding the sword and dying by it.

If the respect you so much desire was there to begin with in reverse, this would have never been an issue in my view.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and THAT started individuals going to the road of disrespect of jumping on my case like I had a threw a bomb in their thread. How dare me.

I have defended my beliefs against what I believe is untrue. No where in the Bible or mother goose does it say LeVay is the way.

It is knowing the truth and the turning inside out and upside down of that truth because it may change the outcome of a war started by satans desire to put his kingdoms above Gods- and that war still continues everyday. In my view, God is the God of the living, not of the dead, He has a right to defend his Kingdom- and He has appointed his son authority over all above the earth, on the earth and under the earth. Certainly what He did for us was act of self sacrifice and love, and bad things happened while He walked this earth as well..but He did miracles of healing the sick and the lame, bringing the dead back to life.

I personally want to spend my eternity with that which I love. I know satan isn't going to fulfill an order of anything other than death. Wishing harm upon me or my neighbor because you use satan to enact revenge is not any different than yielding the sword and dying by it.

I certainly have made some wrong choices, of that I can admit- who hasn't.

Comment

• Bill\'s Place

Wow Tom, a quote of your own quote. Just like Don King. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Some people believe in Saviors, some people don't. A Savior can go by many names and have different forms
                  (in no particular order):

Satan
                  Christ
                  God
                  Heroine
                  Sex
                  Music

I could go on.
                  Just because someone doesn't believe in the exact name or person or thing that you do does not mean they aren't on the same page.

JMHO,
                  Em

Comment

I undid my own binding of quotations.
                    really, I have tried to see things from Bills POW.
                    And when the mud started slinging, it was "some of us are actually professionals that have our shit together"

oh, ok...didn't realize this was the officers lounge sir.. where is the latrine I need to clean it.

yes, I know people find 'salvation' in different respects.
                    Blaming Christ or God because I'm a jerk in a testy mood somedays is not a responsibility I care to bear because I am not the status quo of their perfection.

People have sad that Bill is a decent caring guy. I had NO idea of the events that he had to endure as a cop.

I truly can empathize with how Bill would feel as he does given what I learned about that today. I wish I could turn back the clock of time for many many things, and for him but I can't..that is not something I can do.

I do admit, it was wrong of me to overly judgemental of him. So I hope that my apology leaves it at that.

Comment

good grief, I didn't realize I posted the same comment so many times. Nothing quite like saying the same thing over and over again you're probably thinking.
                      Enough of this neurosis, I have music to write and guitars to fix.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Some people believe in Saviors, some people don't. A Savior can go by many names and have different forms
                        (in no particular order):

Satan
                        Christ
                        God
                        Heroine
                        Sex
                        Music

I could go on.
                        Just because someone doesn't believe in the exact name or person or thing that you do does not mean they aren't on the same page.

JMHO,
                        Em

[/ QUOTE ]

nice post, and on the mark. i've been a worshipper of many gods, good and bad.

Comment

Hey Tim ..Welcome man , I'm glad to see you here...

I'm going to eat dinner with my family and do some homework with my son ...then I MUST watch his Monday night RAW with him...

but when everyone is asleep I will come here and I will "try" to shine a little light..on how , why and what that makes me feel the way I do..

I think Rich knows more than anyone..because we had some very deep conversations in the past...and we really do have a genuine care for one another as good friends...that's right a Christian and a Satanist are friends..to some this may seem impossible

I think it is more of an individual thing...because we are good people period..

I don't think "religion" should be a basis to judge a person's character...but way too many times this is the case..and some won't bend no matter what...well then that is their malfunction is my book.

the world is shallow...we judge everyone for everything...and that is just so wrong...whether if it Race , Creed , or how someone "looks"..

If a person is truly good ..their beauty will shine thru no matter who they are..

We haven't had much conversations Tim...and when we do ..it seems to be of this issue...but it doesn't have to be at all..

You seem to be a fella that I would not mind to get to know just a little better..we are like-minded in a lot of ways...like most of us are here on this forum ..for the obvious ..

our lack of contact ...which is probably due to our beliefs ..may be part of the problem...we just don't know each other and never bothered to try...until now.

I know things would be different and probably for the better if we did..

I'll be back later..

Bye..
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Charvelguy,
                            I tried to PM you but you've exceeded your quota, so I can't! Haha!
                            I promise the intent was all good. Perhaps I will try later. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BillZ- You're such a good Dad. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            Say "hey" to the fam for me.

-Emmy

Comment

• My religion is better than yours!

changing the title of the thread to reflect the current discussion...recreational drug use has run its course. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

• Re: My religion is better than yours!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] at seventh son.
                                hey, both charvel guys have the same name (thomas)coincidence or not? same amount of posts basically, but his have actually been helpful in some cases as opposed to mine . thus the "atomic" (explosion, or headache in the dictionary-lol) before charvelguy.

Comment

Working...
                                X