Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: My religion is better than yours!

So what is this thread about. I've never looked in here before. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

i have read all kinds of viewpoints today that were written over the weekend through today and have learned a few things
      about how people see things and i like the diversity that exists yet the common tie of a particular brand of guitars
      that has all of us here in the end kinda cracks me up. there were some broad strokes covered in certain threads and it showed me the wide variety of individuals that exist here. it's kinda like the local bar for me, ya know? you login, you pick a seat (thread) you yell or shout at somebody, there's Toejam in the corner, do you wanna shot my good man? sometimes it's jumpin' and 4 deep at the bar and somtimes it's dead and you stuck talking to the bartender, who happens to be Toejam as well,-lol, cuz he's always here and posting-lol
      just kiddin' cameltoe, and you look forward to it because it's a place i visit everyday except for weekends. and by the looks of this weekend, that's a good thing. wow , what word fest!!! absolute carnage on the board!!!! bill, you're hands have to hurt from the posting. thanks for all the great reading everyone

tommy
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I haven't bothered looking in that Korn/Head/God thread. The dude's band & their music hold absolutely no interest for me, and whatever choices he makes in his personal life are his business. If it makes him happy or makes him feel "complete", more power to him. If I wanted to know what famous people have for breakfast, who they're dating, and which deity they choose to worship, I could buy one of those tabloid rags.

But when I saw the thread blow out to some 1800-odd posts, I figured there was some kind of religious war raging away in there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Tommy, you are right on the money. I'm the quiet drunk guy who sits at the end of the bar, and every once in a while interjects loudly with some stupid opinionated comment, or something completely unintelligable.

So, here's a thought: has anyone here ever fooked an old broad?
          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Well...No...I never really bopped an old broad ...BUT ..when I was 20...before I got married..just before..this married 43 year old total MILF and I used to hook up at a motel and screwed until somebody got a cramp....

Man that was a long time ago...now that MILF was MY FUCKING age....ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

That was the oldest....and that was 20 years ago...I don't think I would want to bop an old lady....nahhhhhh...no not today!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I did a 32 year old last month, It was pretty good, she defently knew what she was doing
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

CHARVELGUY....your name is "Tim" ..right...??!!

I just saw Tommy call you Tom...

I welcomed you in my last post...no not my last post...the one before that one..the one where I welcome "Tim"...Tom.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Well anyways welcome..

You asked me if I could do it all over again ...would I ...the answer is yes.

Even with all the pain and HORRIBLE drama that I had to endure...yes I would do it all again...

Because I did the right thing...in hindsight I did the right thing at those times.

I have been tested many times..I'll always remember one very big test...

I recieved a call for a male shot. When I arrived there were two black females sitting on the couch...just approx ten feet away there was a dead black male lying face up in the hallway doorway....Of course the females know NOTHING ..so I arrest them. After EMS and all other units leave the scene. I stay there with the body and crime scene UNTIL SIU arrives for prints and photos..With only one SIU car covering the whole city the ETA time is "whenever they get there". So I'm snoopin' around...just me and a dead dude...I smell weed....NO...I really smell WEED!!!
                I stepped over his body and in nine large HEFTY leaf bags were full ...with WEED...then sitting on the bed was a large duffle bag..a sports bag stuffed with money sticking all out of it.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

After pondering and sweating like like a whore in church I decded to call my boss back to the scene...This will force me to do the right thing...My boss gets there and he FREAKS OUT...he did NOT make any matters easier for me..

I don't really know this boss but he's Old school...he knows the code..I'm safe...he's safe...He asks like I know he would ....."ahemmmmmmmmm...ahhhhhh hey Bill what do you wanna do"

We alredy knew at this time that whoever killed this dick lying on the floor meant to get this money...possibly the weed.

We don't know how much money ther was but it looked like a lot...I told him ..Boss I already decide what I was going to do....that's why I called you...so we went back and forth a bit...and then I said..hey...I'm good...would you like me to check the rest of the house..(to give him a chance to be alone)...he replied ...FUCK...No I'm good too...we looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders and sighed......ahhhhhhhhhhhh

150K...over 70LBs of Hooch...One dead body...Two Homicide Arrests...I made about $200 that night...but I slept like a baby..

Becoming a cop was an awakening...in a lot of very good and some very very bad ways..

I was introduced to a world of overwhelming violence that has always existed thatI was sheltered from my whole life...until right then!

I don't care how much crime gets reported on the evening NEWS or how much cop , ER , or whatever graphic shows you watch...

seeing death on a daily basis ...and the most brutal things you could possibly imagine that happen to the most innocent of all...children..

.The Hospital contacted the Polic for a code one..she was 7 years old and brutality raped and beaten to almost death when she arrived...her parent wasn't anywhere to be reached...she had nobody there at the hospital that with her...nobody was even concern about her until her last breath..she was found lying in a park right across from where she lived and nobody even knew she was gone..all she had was me (to take a report)...that's it...she didn't want me to leave..I had to get something any info from her...she told me who and she died..

So I'm convinced..that God

A ..either he ignores us

B ..doesn't care

C ..doesn't exist

or

D ...all those are correct,and that makes "Me" hate God.

and with all that brutality ...I go home to relax and watch the WAR on TV...or the Michael Jackson Trial...or the OJ trial...or The Tsumami.....that's my relaxation.

God is food for people that need him...If God influeced you to not cheat on your wife and makes you go home...cool

If he maked you stop smoking..cool

stop drinking...cool

not murder...really cool..

But don't do all these things and tell "me" about God..

I remeber a certain Police Officer..Lets call him Michael R,,because that was his name..

I remeber one day that him and I had a heated exchange about religion...Oh Yeah..he jumped up Red Faced - with his finger in my face (which was smiling)..and he screamed I'm a Born again Christian...and I take offense to your beliefs..I let him finish his spew.....

I calmly said..Mike My wife doesn't take offense to my beliefs. ...He shouted "so what"..

I asked does your wife take offense to your beliefs...He screamed NO...we are both Born Again!!!!!!!!!!!

Then I wispered to him...is that broad in the bath and body shop that you are fucking twice a week..is she "born again"..

he looked like he seen a ghost...never to look me in the eye ever again..even when we worked together..he never looked me in the eye.

His wife divorced him..a year later he blew his brains out.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

• $150K

So, Bill, Who or what influenced you not to take all that weed money? Obviously you did the "right thing" (Do not steal)....I thought that Satanism = "Do what thou wilt be the whole of the law" Why didn't ya take dat money, Bill? Or some weed?
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

• Re: Ya, my momma know bedda than yo mamma~

[ QUOTE ]
                    Charvelguy,
                    I tried to PM you but you've exceeded your quota, so I can't! Haha!
                    I promise the intent was all good. Perhaps I will try later. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BillZ- You're such a good Dad. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    Say "hey" to the fam for me.

-Emmy

[/ QUOTE ]

It'll be awhile before that house gets dusted. I can pm you tho if you'd like.

Why does the title of the thread keep changin on these things while posting? Are you guys doing that?

I've just answered my own question...nevermind. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

• Duh

Duh

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

• Re: Duh and Duh\'er

double duh [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I think we're hijacking Bill's thread!

See how *hE* likes it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ha..hahaaa Ron...you think you're so slick...

No Sir, ...I think Satan would condone my choice of "self-preservation".. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Being your own God...Takes GREAT resposibilty!!!

I guess its safe to say ..I'm suffering from an acute case of GOD-SYNDROME !!

at least it keeps from making bad judgements in an attempt to prolong my longevity..

Behaving is in "my" best interest..

see how "I" use the word "my" quite often...must be part of "my" syndrome.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh its late... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

ohh, I feel like a little kid shyster sometimes....

Comment

Working...
                                X