Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: One of my crazy RANTS!!

i am more behind the times than you, or really, it's a tie.
    i'm as down with things as an airplane.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      i can't take it anymore either bill, i just want one band to come out and turn the whole world on it's ear and change things. i'd say hard rock is just a tad overdue.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're talking about The Darkness now, right? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

definitely not talking about the darkness. i said a band-lol
        i've only heard one tune of their's and it was marginal at best. maybe even less than marginal-lol

Comment

It was marg. I don't get The Darkness at all and I don't plan on trying.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I know your disgust Bill. I went to Best Buy Sunday to buy some new cds. No BLS, no new Steve Vai, and sold out of the new Priest. So I leave & go to Circut Sh!ty and they don't have crap either!

Comment

Y'all DO know that most of the time you can acutally buy albums from your favorite artists/bands directly, right? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
              Just go to their websites! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

It might not be as cheap as Best Buy or Sam Goody or wherever, but at least you can buy the album and not have to deal with the moronic dipshits that work in these places. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              It is completely pointless in my opinion to peruse for any non-billboard albums in a store chain.
              You're only asking for major disappointment.

My favorite kind of stores are those hole-in-the-wall junky looking/scary looking stores that have wall to wall music in every genre you can possibly think of.
              There was this one store I used to go to in downtown Newark, DE. all the time that had the most AWESOME metal section ever! It was even subcategorized. If you can find a place like that, then consider yourself one lucky bastage. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

They usually had a wall full of bongs and pipes up the arse in the case back in the 70's before they cracked down on the selling of paraphernalia in record/head shops

Comment

the old days when you could walk in and say- "i'll take that U.S. Bong right there, thank you".

Comment

We have several head shops here. But if you buy something, look out, the cops will bust you down the street w/ a paraphernalia charge. It's fukked up. It's legal to sell, legal to buy, but ILLEGAL to have??? Makes no sense to me.

Comment

Emmy ..Sis how are you..I know all about going to the websites and stuff.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

BUT a pathetic Metal JUNKIE like me NEEDS instant gratification...its like a buzz that last for like two seconds and its gone...so you buy somethin' else..

I'm always rollin' all over the fuggin' floor at all my favorite used cd dives...I bought SEVEN cds today including the double New Preist for seven bucks...no eight bucks...!!

G, as far as the "next" big thing...I've been cheering on Nevermore for almost ten years now. I finally see that Jeff has a FULL page pic in the new Guitar World..cool article of modern "powermetal"..it was THEIR goal to bring back the "Guitar Solo"..and in a way they did...all the bands that brought back the popularity of shred like ...dudes in Shadows Fall and Alexi , God Forbid .etc....all pretty much supported Nevermore just not long ago..and we all do hail the almighty Loomis.

In our circle most of us knows who he is by now...but I can't believe that it wasn't him who brought upon the sudden mass appeal of shred again.

The Darkness would have been the Poison of the new Millenium...pun intended. Those boobs are decent players but their tunes are much too quirky to take seriously..quirky to some...cute to others...but very annoying to me. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Who said Fiddy Cent was callin' ass on THE GAME [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]...you mean Triple H ..HHH..!! Cool let the pigeons loose ..and feed that fuck to the lions..I would love to see a real fight between the two....more like a feeding than a fight.

I'm too sore to fight nowadays.....just shootminface....I'm sure somebody will ...eventually...maybe...hopefully.

Yes you can NOT say the word "BONG" in the headshop...just like you can NOT say "BOMB" on a airplane..Remember those cops carrying Gaylord Focker off the plane , kicking and screaming ..then they just drop him...that's exactly what I used to do....I love that scene...that is good times!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I bought a bunch of cool stuff for under 20 bucks today...I got the New NOVEMBERS DOOM..pretty cool doom band..kinda like Opeth...A local friend of John and I ..called ICARUS WITCH ..not bad actually ...good powermetal..The new PREIST...JOHN NORUM's first solo (cool I needed that one) and an TANKARD CD I don't have...and a pretty cool band I been looking for called THREE INCHES OF BLOOD...and I think somethin' else..

Oh waite [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]...what was I talkin' about..BONGS ..I Think if you just buy it ...its cool...as long as there is no suspected hootch - like residue and or char on it...it must be in new condition .. without any probable cause of being used ..by smell or whatever..

So you must wash your bongs after each use very thouroughly and shit...a clean bong is a happy bong..

so you can sell it , buy it or carry it ...you just can't use it..EVER [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I'm breaking the law right now...mine is nice and warm and all contaminated with hootch - like residooo...its full of weed ... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'm just checking in here fuckers...don't mind me ..

just continue with your biznazz..

My PP...man I love him!

Just waiting on a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Century Media order to arrive...that is all..

Later.
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

i'm waiting for 6 o'clock, this is a tough day for me to be at work. it's st. patty's day for godsakes, and they don't take it nearly as seriously out here in southern cal as they do in new york where i grew up. it's always a silly bender on this day at home. my pals have been drinking since 7 a.m. this morning, and they are probably just at the point now where there are stray pieces of corned beef hanging from their faces and clothes, with a beautiful white frothy drool to accompany it- lol

Comment

...attractive [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hello people, just checking in. I've been rather busy lately and haven't had much time to drop in.
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

This ain't YOUR thread! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X