Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: This is gonna be MY Mustang!

yeah I hear ya Emmy...even when I was actually recording it...I was thinking ..Man all this work for a stupid...silly 80's metal cheeze wiz song...oh boy!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What this experience DOES give me..is a very VALID excuse not to do their BS with them...so that's cool...

it is definitely not my cup o' Joe anywhoo...thats for sure!!!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

As a bassist only, I feel your pain. The producer sounds like a corky, and obviously doesn't understand the important role that we fill. It sounds like a good idea to write off the other dude also. Sorry about your wasted effort.
      "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

yeah ...hell its their loss...

I'm a pretty established bass player around these parts ..thats how I got the call in the first place..

those guys can kiss my hairy beanbag..you won't believe what "I" was replaced with...it's pathetic... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So your beanbag is hairy now? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

That sucks, man. It's probably better to not have your name attached to that jizz anyway. Why taint the legend?
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

what sucks? That Bill's beanbag is hairy now? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Yes. That his beanbag is now hairy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Can you talk about something else now?
                Emmy's gettin' sick. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Uh huh, yeah sure, Bill...."they" destroyed the evidence of your most awesome playing skillz [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] ha ha ha [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

J/K har har har
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Can you talk about something else now?
                    Emmy's gettin' sick. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                    You ok, Em?

Do you want to talk about it?

I'll go put the kettle on.

So now, tell me. What about Bill's hairy beanbag has you so upset?

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

As a matter of fact...I gave the ol' Marsupial a once over with a Bic disposable today...

and no massive blood loss this time.. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I groom the Dark Marsupial once a week...the wife appreciates the effort.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Sorry Em...but someone must set an example for proper unit hygiene...otherwise these guys would be a friggin' mess..

I probably helped at least one dude out there ...to help make a good impression on that special lady..with their well groomed sauseech and meataballs!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Well how would you like to go down there and it looks like she has Buckwheat in a scissor lock.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

An electric razor feels oh so nice. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

G- I'll take that cuppa tea to GO. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

orange Pico...

my poor Pico ...he's broken just like me now...he don't like to go outside no mo...

because he has Flux Patellas...

Thats Right...I said Flux Patellas....he got that!

he walks all bow legged...he looks silly!

Comment

See?
                              You should have put in that elevator. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

poor Pico.

My kitten just spent the night in hospital - he tried to fly out our upstairs window yesterday afternoon. The vet called last night to let us know nothing was broken, but she sedated him so his sore little body could get some rest.
                                Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X