Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BillZ Bubb\'s Cyber Cafe

Is today the big day?!!! Is it? Cool!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Guess that's the last we'll see of the BillZ Bub. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
    A picture of you in a speedo with your speedo... Um.... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Have Fun.
    Ciao,
    Emmy

Comment

don't wear a speedo bill, or a banana hammock as we call them. not good. no grape smugglers allowed.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Dammit Bill, I wanna see the bumblebee.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhhhhmygod [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Guys and my little sister Emmy ...this fucker is fast fast FAST....Fast like a fucking Fast fucker..

and its beautiful...that's all I could say...

Today is one of the best days of my life...a day that I will always remember ...like the day that my son was born ....the day I got my first beej...or that day I lost a $50 bill...this is one of those days...

Did I mention that this thing is fast...faster than you think....faster than I expected....and it will be even faster next year...I see a Vortek Supercharger in the very near future...

without the Vortek...I will EAT a spankin' new Viper with NO problem..not a issue!

I'll see about pictures soon...

just give me some time to be alone with my baby..some "quality time"..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I RULE! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

*cough *cough [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Couldn't resist on that "I Rule" comment there... gotta love Tarot! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Awesome Bill!! I am totally thrilled for you! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats Bill!!!
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

nice acquisition oh horned one. take it out and open her up like there's no tomorrow. tell us what she can do. congrats.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Don't forget to tell the wife that while the car is awesome, everything is better with a blowjob.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I love me ...I really do...I'm so nice to me..

nope Jack no Beej...that will just spoil the moment...I'm so much in bliss ...that a Beej would just be a distraction... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

John and I have to put some throwdown tunes in this ride though...so I can crank .."I rule"...while speeding up and down the neighborhood...

this things has not top , no winsheild wipers , no air , no door handle , no power steering , no power brakes , no nothing..

but it has the balls of King Kong and looks so purddy.. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I'm in LOVE with my car..

and my plate will read BILL Z BUB! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, everything is better with a blowjob from some STRANGE!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] When my wife said "I DO" she must have mumbled under her breath "I DO, not do that anymore."
                        "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Oh I here ya...those words "I do"...is bullshit..

since she said "I do"...."I" do most of the work myself now...

but I'm better than her anyway.....I'm good!

I love my Cobra...it is the ultimate motherfucking toy IMHO..

My dad said he would sell his custom Harley and his Vette and his right ball to get one...he drove it the other day...and man does he want one...I think he's going to get one too...I know he wants to..

Comment

I'll give him a grand for the right ball.
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

OK ...Jimmy I'll see if he'll part with it...it's getting old ...there is some wear and tear on it...but it still works...I think...I'll ask him..he may want a little bit more for it...he's pretty found of it I think..

Hey Jimbo...did you ever get that Wolfgang...Dude buy the real one...whenever you are ready I will sell you mine...it was the first issue of them and it is still brand spankin' new...and No it isn't for sale...but it can be I suppose.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

It's pretty as hell too...trans Purple archtop...with the works and D Tuna...it sounds fucking awesome..but I'm too afarid to play it ...I don't want to scratch it...so it stays new in the case...I break it out once in a while just to look at it...

I have a Trans green quilted San Dimas III the same way...I bought it in 95....it's already ten years old and NEVER played...I play my Koa San Dimas...that is my main baby...because there is no paint to scratch...therefore it became my main one for the last ten years..

Comment

I didn't get a Wolfgang, yet. I'm sure I will in a few months time but a few other guitars have popped up that take priority.

I've never played those San Dimas Reissues, but I have heard that they kick ass. The Koa one must sound amazing - that is such an awesome tone wood. They look really cool, too.
                                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                                X