Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BillZ Bubb\'s Cyber Cafe

Bill...check them out here.
    I'd never steer you wrong when it comes to metal my brutha!
    These guys are TRUE metalcore...with elements of death metal, and grind. No gay emo vocals, and they are technical to boot!

First song is brand new, and the second two are from the last album. Don't worry about your dial up, they load quick from this site!

http://www.purevolume.com/theredchord

Comment

Not bad man ...I wasn't too down with the vocals though..

after a while the monotone growls just start grating on me , just like LOG and stuff like that...they had some good technical stuff goin' on and they are tight...I like solos too....I think Math tech metal mandates a crazy , cool solo of some sort that would fit the vibe of the tune..I just LOVE solos..it is not required in some stuff..but if you're going to be "technical"..then go for it...like Loomis does...he's a fucker!

I'm not even really into Mastodon...I try and try but it just doesn't grab me...it is very good and technical...but it is NOT kickin' my nads..

Dude...Have you heard the new Messugah yet...I haven't

I'm listening to the new BLOODBATH "Nightmares made flesh"...and I can't get it out od my player...this shit is awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have the new Meshuggah - Catch 33, it is badass. Sick polyrhythms.
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yeah I have all their stuff...

I'll pick it up...I heard that there isn't any solos on it....why not? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My boss was let go by our company. Now my Dept is run by a guy in Israel who has a second career. He kills people. He's a sniper in the Israeli army. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

A sniper, eh? Watch his ass around your ebay watch list.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Well... Keith went in to help one of his troops pack up some equipment to their latest assignment, only to find him listening to "Journey's Greatest Hits". [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Still.. that really sucks Jack.

Comment

Yeah, my boss was my mentor/guitar teacher/jam buddy. But he's happier now. He was tired of dealing with all the BS at the company.
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    My boss was let go by our company. Now my Dept is run by a guy in Israel who has a second career. He kills people. He's a sniper in the Israeli army. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]YIKES!! That gives a whole new meaning to the term "termination interview"!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

did you guys see my new charvel i scored. it's an oldie, but it's cherry. i named her daisy, it's in the u.s.a. section. i love her like bill loves his car. i think even more. i made out with her for twenty minutes as soon as i opened the case. hope you're all well, i am just ducky.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm with you on the Red Chord vocals Bill. It's just too much. I just picked up the latest Soilwork CD.(which means I just downloaded it from a newsgroup and burned it to a disk) It's not half bad. Musically it's awesome, and the vocals are good, except some of the parts that are sung instead of screamed, sound kinda gay. Seriously, Soilwork have always thrown in some really good melodic stuff, but on a couple of tunes on this new one, it sounds really kinda lame. I don't know, maybe I need to let it grow on me, but I have to resist the urge to skip to the next track.
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Hey Emmy , Hey Jack , Hey Tom Tom , Hey Richie , Hey Jack , Hey Jimmy , Hey Zeegs,,

Hey...Tommy that is awesome on the classic Charvel...that sucker will just up in value..

Hey Jack...ummmm...I would pack a rod to work...no , not that rod...a piece ..a 44 mag...yep that'll do it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yes Emmy ...I still have friends that listen to Journey...I can appreciate the work of Neil Schon...but I can't take too much Journey...not then and especially not now..No , Journey was BJ soundtrack music back in the day...that's all.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Journey was girl's music with some cool solos...just to sucker the guys into liking it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm taking Val for a Cobra ride NOW...and then later she can ride my other snake..my Bull-nosed Italian Annaconda.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

parking your pink mustang in the other alley eh billy mon!!!
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I just came back from the Cobra ride...today was the first day I kicked it in the ass...unholy Jeebus this thing throws you back in your seat and won't let you up for air.....NICE!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

too much traffic right now...I'll take her out later when all the assholes get home from work... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X