X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BillZ Bubb\'s Cyber Cafe

[ QUOTE ]
    Have you listened to Wintersun?

Best power/black metal band (alot like CoB only...way th efuck better...and with *gasp* clean vocals!)

Check out the song "Starchild" and "Death and The Healing"

The guy sang, played guitar AND the Keyboard parts. And uses a Telecaster AFAIK which makes him even more awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
    really? I may have to check them out. I've seen the name in the shops, but never looked into their music.

The only thing that has really shied me away from COB is Alexi's vox. The rest of the band is great at what they do. That's why I prefer Sinergy.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Wintersun kick ass Drip...I love that shit...I'm gonna put in on right NOW...bwecause I'm high and that sounds like a good idea...yeah...I'll be back..

OK It's on now...yeahhhh this is kick ass..Just before this I was listening to a new swedish death / black metal band called ..NINNUAM...on crash records...pretty cool stuff...not bad..

"America...FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH...we come to save the motherfuckin' dayyyyyyyy yeahhh.." ..I like this song better than ...Foooooo Comfort....fooooooooo solace.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Tommy ...dude that would be killer..Oh yeahhhhh... [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

G ...Wintersun has the gritty death vox...similiar in style with COB...I like this kinda stuff...this is my favorite stuff...fo a while now..Norther's "Death ltd" crushes too..

The new Hatespere EP is cool too..I love all this finnish / swedish shit! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Man...I'm sooooooo fuckinh high...it is quite awesome...I don't want to go to bed because I'm having too much fun just for one person..all by my lonesome...I make great company...and so do you bros!!!

as a matter of fact I'm just ramblin' on right now without a clue what I'm sayin'..

I'll read it tomorrow and find out what I said...

Sometimes I look back of shit I said the night before ...and I'm surprised sometimes of the shit that comes out of me.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

so what can I say now...that I won't remember until I see it later...hmmmmmm...

ahhhhhhhh...Oh...This just popped into my head ...when I was about ten years old I wanted to be just like The Fonz...so when I went to Catholic school I spent my whole 15 minute recess in the boys room greesin' up and combin' my hair..

once a nun came into the John and pulled me out of there by my ear...the bell rang and I wasn't finished combin' my hair yet...so she came in and pulled me out..

Oh when we walked into the church in single file...I always dipped my comb in the holy water...I got whacked by sister Anastasia for that one..

that IS a true story! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I did an experiment to myself...I actually did forget what I posted in my THC induced stupor last night...

I shared a wonderful childhood moment with my friends....why I do not know..

That's nice.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hired a few movies tonight since I've got a public holiday tomorrow.

I now proclaim "Shaun of the Dead" the greatest zombie movie EVER!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I watched Team America last night finally. Pretty goddamn funny for puppets. Fuck yeah! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I especially liked the "Dicks fuck asses" speech. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I have new neighbors.
              Army. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
              They think they have to work every damn day, those Army dudes. I should know, my step-father is Army.
              Anyway... Army dude is also apparently lawn dude. Woke me up at the ass crack of dawn with his weed whacker. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Yeaaah... hope he doesn't get too attached to his lawn, it will be baked into cracked mud by mid-July. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

cracked Mud is pretty! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I am SICK as a fuggin' dog...I can't shake this bullshit cold! [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Team America RULES...AMERICAAAaa...Fuck YEAHHHHhhhhhhh... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Sean of the dead" was funny as hell....I know alot of people that didn't like it...but me and my son laughed our asses off.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

OK ...I'm going to eat a handful of pills now and go lay down..

bye! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

I liked Shaun of the Dead too. Definitely one of the better zombie movies. I saw a preview on TV of a new one coming out called Land of the Dead. Looks pretty cool.
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Shaun of the Dead is hilarious.

Comment

My fav part is when the kid is beating a zombie with its own leg through the bar window. HAHAHA!! That was awesome.

Feel better, HillBillZ. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

"Feel better, HillBillZ."

No.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I'm dyin'...I 'tink I got the aids.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

That ain't AIDS buddy, that's the dose. AIDS doesn't itch...well, the lesions do but they don't appear until much later. Nevermind.

Hope you're feeling better. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Then I might have the sycle cell anemia...I think I caught it from the hood.. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

CEBS SYNDROME. not good bill. a remedy right away please.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy you may have to come over here and kick me in the nuts..

that should cast the demons OUT..

Oh wait..I like my demons..they inspire all my coolness..

maybe ..I'll just take an asprin instead.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X