• Show
Clear All

• Re: BillZ Bubb\'s Cyber Bordello

"honey, look at how smooth that squirrel's nuts are!"
    Hail yesterday

Comment

"He must be using Bag Balm."
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

` [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh You fuckers.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

where can I aquire this bag balm...it looks like a wonderful ointment to keep my bag smooth and kissable..

I usually use Oil Of Olay on my sack...it keeps it soft and supple..and yound looking my sack looks twenty years younger....thanks Oil of Olay!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Omigod... I use Oil of Olay (Oil of Old Lady, as I call it) exclusively.
          Just great. GREAT!!!! Way to ruin it for me BillZ!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

BTW... you can buy Bag Balm at Walgreens. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

cool...Got it...I can get Wag Balm at Ballgreen's ...

OK got it...thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Do you think it's funny that I baited a Japanese woman with a heavy accent at work to talk about election day? Think about it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well jack, that is a japanese ladies favorite holiday ya know, Erection Day.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

She cracks me up. She's very smart but very naive on American Sexual slang. One day one of the girls here said something about giving head and this Japanese woman turns to me and asks "What mean give head?" I told her that Candice would explain it, as the soda was still coming from my nostrils.

Comment

I'm bored.

Comment

Me too, Jack.
                      I'm leaving for vacation soon and its all I can think about. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

i'm reved up, it's friday, all weekend is yankees vs. the red sox, and i can't put my new guitar down.after 2 years of struggle and no will to play i am now getting my chops back alot faster than i thought it would take. plus, i'm tan as a motherfukker and the beach should be severely happening this weekend. it doesn't suck in any way.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Glad you're having a good time Tommy, you deserve it bro. Have fun on your vacation Em!!!

Comment

Emmy...I need a vaction from my vacation..

vacations are so stressful to me...really they are..

when my friggin' family is on vacation it is the worst time in the world for me..BECAUSE ..I MUST be their entertainment committe...I swear I hate that... [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

everyday it's like .....so dad what are we going to do today..you know FUCK YOU!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and I'm like ..well son...today daddy is going to scratch his balls while in a air condiontioned house...now the REAL question here is son...where in the fuck are you and you're mother goin' today ..to leave this poor pathetic beast of a human in solitude and tranquilty..now that's the question BUMPKY!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man...I'll pay for it...just name it...I will give you the money to do whatever you want ...because my peace and quiet is pricelss..and to be surrounded by hordes of human poluttion is definely not high on my agenda and NEVER is a good time for me.. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

This is the world of the Bill Z Bub...it's my world but I wouldn'r want any other way..

Vactions are for people who are bored...I cherish boredom..the more bored the better!
                            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I am bored.
                              I am going on vacation to go sit on my buddy's couch in Delaware for a week. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              No kids, no significant other... nada. Just me. And my buddy. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

My kids have been gone to visit relatives for the past few weeks but I'm here babysitting the wife. She's on Methadone for pain managment. It's like living with Ozzy. She just shuffles and mumbles.

Comment

Working...
                                X