Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s Home

well, carry on i must , i took it in the ass this week, so i won't be around for a while guys, and girls, i'm in a shitload of trouble after clawing my way back, we just got boned out f nearly 80k dollars on deals that were signed and done. i will be figuring out what the hell i am gonna do, so think good thought for me if you can, cuz i'm all out of good thoughts and could use one. see ya loonies,
    tommy
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

All the mojo I got is heading your way Tommy. Sorry to hear about the troubles. Fruit bats and kook bats unite for our leader!!!
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Geez Tommy! That is some bummer news! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
        I am so sorry to hear it, bro. I'm sendin' ya all the good mojo I've got, okay? Right to you.
        Goodluck.

Hugs,
        Emmy

Comment

tomo!

much luick to you man! i fele bad about this! i hope all is wlel for you soon!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Tommy, that sucks brother! If you have signed and sealed deals, sue the bastards and get your money! Dude, you will make it, you have before. Don't let those fuckers get the best of you, you have the JCF behind you! You know we love you, brother!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Tommy ...dude what the fuck happended bro..I'm, not a business man by no stretch...but it's sounds like your in a world of hurt man...that's not cool...I don't like hearing this..

so...what the fuck...how bad is it...bad...can you run to Mexico and cahnge youe Identity..

thinking about doin' that myself one of these days...I'd fit it...I could look like a beaner...maybe you can too...we'll be beaners...just until the smoke clears..
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Tommy..you are in my thoughts bro. Hang in there

Comment

Dearest BillZ and Tommy,
                  Please PLEASE don't run to Mexico!!! You know what lives there don't you?!!! Oh man... I would be so sad. So so so so sad. Please don't let the chihuahuas get you (they're not cool like Pico, this I know). Or the goats.
                  Oh man... the GOATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
                  Think of the sun, Bill. There is a LOT of sun in Mexico.

Emmy is very afraid. Gonna have nightmares... [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Hee hee... just kidding. I'm outta here. And, yes, I am home from Delaware now but I'm going to bed because I'm still on eastern time. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
                  Night..

Comment

Tommy that sucks bro. I don't know what the deal is, but I hope it pulls through.
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Tommy there is a line in that movie Blow with Johnny Depp ...I think I'm gay...because Jonny Depp can never do wrong with me except for that movie "chocolate"...and I think you must be gay to watch Chocolate anyawhoo...

but in the movie Blow ...his dad always gave him these words.."May the Sun be in your face and the wind at your back"...or is that the other way around...I dunno ...I was high when I watched it...cool movie tho..

Emmy...my pico ...and I had a breakthrough...hell that is worthy of it's own thread...I'll do that!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Life sucks right now. Not much more to say. Wife's in the hospital and i have her bottle of methadone here. Seriously contemplating on taking one. Probably won't mix well with 11 beers. Fuck it, I'll just keep drinking.

Comment

Jack...what's up ude...why is the wife in the hospital..

My wife almost frakin' dies in the hospital in late '97 ..while my son was very young...I had a real hard time ...that was a dark time for me..

I took all her pills...just to cope...they were a bottle of vicoden that I ate like candy just to numb myself and be with her everyday in the hospital...she was there for almost six months..

suck is NOT the word for it dude...especially when your three year old son is crying for her during the christmas holidays...not being home and not knowing if she ever will be..

I went thru that shit...

talk to me...wtf is up man..

I'm very sorry to hear this my dude...and I do feel your pain...I mean I realy do.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

hang in there...it's hard to think like this now...but there is light at the end of the tunnel...I never though I'd see that light...but I did...and things are pretty cool now..

but now I'm all fucked up...she takes care of my needs now...

hang tuff...you have no choice really.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, things are all fucked up here. Let the kids have friends slep over toight before we blind side em with what's gonna be what. It ain't gonna be pretty.

Comment

wow man ..be strong..as can be..

I'll keep in touch ..

you're in my thoughts bro.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Jack, very sorry to hear things are bad. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Remember, the docs don't know everything and miracles do happen. Let me know if I can help or you just want to talk, man...
                                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X