Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s Home

Stay strong bro and unload whenever you need to.
    "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Bill....I live with my girlfriend and she's got a nasty eating disorder as well. A lot of people don't realize how debilitating these thing can be...I feel your pain..I have been living with this years and sometimes it's real hell on earth.
      Jack...sorry to hear about your wife...hopefully everyone gets better...
      -Michael

Comment

Thanks man...and welcome to my hell.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

No...this thread is for everything man...these are my friends...so this is MY "cyber house"..here anything goes..man...as you can see [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Yes ..I've been dealing with my wife's demon for a while..about 12 years now...she doesn't throw up and stuff...but when she is depressed , or worried...unlike ME ..she loses her appetite..

I'm the opposite ..to me ....food ..good... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

It's a pacifier for me..when I get stressed I get hungry..well it started when I was a lil Bill Z Bub..as far back as I can remember...

I'm 100% Italian and and live with both my grandma and great grandma who came from Italy...so everytime I cried or was upset..or did "good"..food was a reward or pacifier...kinda like that old movie "Fatso" with Dom Delouise...that was my family ...but with a dad that was "connected"...if you know what I mean..

Jack ..I just said this to a VERY dear friend that is close to my heart that is going thru tough times and I will say this to you....

Jack my bro..I can't offer you "prayers"..I've tried those years ago...they never worked..not for me.

but..if I can send you strength , hope and love in a form of "energy"...buckle down for a hurricane..because it's on it's way..

hang in there man...

I pulled my wife out of death's grip..not God..not the doctors..ME.. ME ..ME...with unrelenting love and dominating force..I gave her NO options..she
        's doing better now...well she's not dead..and I will make sure she will out live me..that's my job..that is why I breathe...her and my son.!

They keep me alive..

not to sound like a naggin' little bitch..but the pain that I endure is insane...if it wern't for them..

Death will be getting a unexpected visit from yours truly..and that is no shit!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OK on a better note..

I am ordering alot of metal... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

and my electric bill is $360 this month..awesome! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

on an even better note, i'm overloaded with 2.0 xanny bars, my treat whoever wants a few on the house. a few, not a few dozenbill-lol. and if bill sent you the letter he sent me jack, you oughtta be in tears of how fortunate you are.
            e-mail purchase orders to - [email protected] for bars of beauty and they will be yours.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

You have mail man... Hows your paypal account? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

no chargio at el pharmacio del atomic headacheo disappearo
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Well...It's Friday..

and I have yet watched that Bullshit on TV.. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

As I'm channel surfing the words I am hearing BURNS my ears and frosts my ass.. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

My ass don't need anymore frosting man it's been frosted enough...I had to deal with that whole mentality right here at home..in my own backyard.

The only reason why is because I was a Cop...a white cop in the Ghetto ..a very large and viloent Ghetto..ranked the most poorest and violent in the counrty...

You know..fuckit.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm GLAD in a very selfish way that some of us can see people thru my eyes for a change..my eyes seen enough..to the point where the images and all the BS burnt my fucking "compassion" portion of my brain....."animals" like that did this to me.

Fuck it...fuck those animals....fuck the those who care about human garbage. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

The only world I give a shit about is MY world..my family and friends..including you guys!! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

as long as they are OK..(Rich)....I think he's OK...fucked but OK..just a gut feeling...i hope I'm right. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

I need to laugh..tonight I will eat Pizza and watch a silly movie in MY safe and comfortable world...THAT I CONTROL..

All things considering..you guys have a great weekend.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I will pop in and out to see if Rich surfaces..

Rich your our bro ...one of my best brothers here..we are pulling for you..

Bill

Comment

I can't sleep.
                    I can't sleep knowing what is happening in our nation to our own people. It makes me sick.
                    Where are our allies? I haven't heard anything about help from them. We need our own people out assisting other nations able to come home & help. Now.

Comment

This can happen anywhere in the country...well as long as you have that human pollution factor..

just give an animal an excuse to act like animals..any excuse at all..be it Rodney King , OJ , floods , earthquakes...whatever..

this is nothing new..right now..these animals are attacking a child or the elderly right in your backyard..my backyard..across the whole country...this is nothing new...it just took THIS to make people aware of what I already knew.

this is a AWAKENING ..yes maybe now good can come from bad..

I slept like a baby..knowing that my feelings of ever growing "hatred" and "anger" of such filth is now felt on a national level..

Now what I ever said here doesn't seem that "evil" now does it...it seems more factual than malicious..I know it does.

Maybe it takes shit like this to awaken a nation...to pull it's head from it's ass and show the sheltered , clueless fuckers that protect this filth..that they were wrong..

wow...what a shock...you tried to feed a filthy animal and it bit your finger...the hell you say!!!!

This stirs up alot of emotions in people...it makes them THINK!

about God , Themeselves and others..and their place in this world..

Where is God..Funny how Tragedy always brings people closer to God...but never blame him for the tragedy to begin with.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Maybe some will lose their faith from this ...I'm sure that will be the case..I lost mine in the same manner..

I have lost my faith a long time ago...in God and in man...and they are one in the same..

to know man is to know God..

I don't like man...I don't like him..I don't trust him..I seen the aftermath of their "evil"..in my eyes and on my hands..

I held babies that were brutally beatin' buy animals wearing crucifixs..

I held a dying 7 year old girl's hand at the ER while trying to get info from her for a report...she had battlescars everywhere on her body...cigerrete burns..cuts , bruises..everywhere ...she died as I was talking to her...the only one that was there to say goodbye to her was me...I can't remember her name..but her face will be with me forever..

So ..I'm sorry if i appear heartless..but I don't expect anything other than what is happening from "Man"..

this is not a shock..nothing new...to me it's the same 'ol..same 'ol.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

But now others can see it..these animals were not a part of MY imagination...it not something I made up and spew about just to get a rise out of people..

These animals are my demons...and now finally other people can see these demons too..

I don't feel as isolated and alone anymore..I think this will change a few here for that matter...

You can't treat animals with kindness , love ..you can't cover their BS with a bunch of liberal cop out excuses...no ..now it's there for ALL to see..right there live and in color on your TV!!

maybe now we can be on te same page..or at least ackowledge the reality before it bites you in the ass..and if it does after all this ...ignoring the warning signs..then you deserve it..

I always said treat others the way they treat you..treat them any other way you'll get fuck in the ass everytime...

I used to be a happy go lucky kid..at one time..as innocent , silly and naive as could be..

that's GONE..'cept for the Silly..Silly I can do.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Well fuggit..have a great weekend..if you can..I will...it's a beautiful day..I'll be in the Cobra..happy as can be!!!!

My thought are with those who derserve my thoughts..Rich..

Emmy ..I'm thinking of you too...don't be sad..i know that's hard to do.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bill

Comment

You know what lights me up... we have over 1000 troops right here at this base we're stationed at just WAITING to go help out in the Gulf. Nobody is doing a damned thing about it. A troop movement has to be "authorized" and planned. We have over 4,000 Louisiana guardsmen overseas right now. Why are they not on their way home now?
                        Our military has the ability to go into hostile locations and set-up a fully operational tent city within hours.
                        We have planes that can drop life sustaining supplies anywhere. ANYWHERE. Keith is a communications expert. His team can get in to the gnarliest locations and set up tactical communications within four hours.
                        We have the ability to deal with disasters like this slut Katrina. It just blows my mind that this is all happening like this.

-Em

Comment

because if we act on it too fast then the Government is afraid of being percieved as over zealous..

it's a case of ..you're damned if you do...damned if you don't..

Bush is walking on eggshells..and under a HUGE microscope as it is..

sad that instead of taking care of "Buisness" we have to be "political" and handle these .."people" with kid gloves..

for the moment..if this escalates..you can bet your ass..we will go in...maybe that is what they are waiting for..maybe they want it to get bad..so they don't look "bad" themselves when they go in and whoop ass..

as a lousy beat cop I know how bad it looks trying to arrest somone who is resisting..how do you "look" like you're NOT beating somones ass..in public ...when you have to..

that's the same case here..

Comment

I hear ya Bill, and you're right.
                            The point I am making is purely concerned with bringing aid and supplies in, and setting up a communications network so everyone can be informed. It will get handled eventually, it's just frustrating that things weren't more coordinated at the get-go.

I feel for the people out there right now, for those that could not leave. But the ones that could leave and didn't, I just don't understand that. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I know...it's very sad..

There is so much sadness at the hands of man..

we made some great achievments but we always make such a mess too..

trying to please everyone I guess..

The greed , control and politics and all those nice things that come with it..it sucks..

Like I said...

Count you blessings..your family..your health...a perfect blue day outside and for the rest of the week here..It's Friday...Rich is OK...

Fuggit....man will always drop the ball...I don't get to upset or disgusted anymore about man fucking up...that's a give in.

I'm only going to worry about the thing I can control..

I am going to grab all the joy I can before I go..

and make sure my family will always be in good hands...my hands.

That's all I can do..

that's all you can do..

Now..get away from that fucking TV..and go enjoy YOUR life...and just feel good that you're doing fine.

we have enough BS in our own personal lives..it's hard just breathing some days..

Like I need more frosting on my ass..No..I don't think so. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Later Guys..get the fuck outta the house and enjoy the rest of the Summer..and I'll do the same..

I hear my Cobra callin' me.."problems" don't exist when I'm in my ride..

I can't call it a Cobra..because Ron will bust my balls.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

a much better day than yesterday...all that bickering...well we were apart of it.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

that shit will give ya a headache..truly.. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Just checking in...is all

No news to report...

OH..!!! The new DARKANE...smokes!!!!!

smokes the crap out of the last Soilwork and In Flames!!!

Later!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X