Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Cyber-House of Bill

What's up test tube babies!!

This is your JCmutherFer broham Bill Z Bub..

reporty to you LIVE from within the House of Bill..

JUst checking in to say ..life is good , THE SAUCE is on the stove almost ready to go , The herb is potent , and the xanny is kickin' in..

I have the new Saxon on ..called Lionheart..well it's not new..it came out last year..it's GOOD...the opening track is the best!

Also going thu my massive , over engorged metal collection....people this is getting ouuta control..I got so much metal that I will NEVER have enough time in MY lifetime to listen to all of it...and I'm retired!

I do NOTHING everday...that's what I do..and I love it..

You know how today is Memorial Day...whoopie friggin' do...everyday to me is memorial day..everday of the year for the rest of my years..

Because I do nothing..and love it...I am holding my balls as we speak...and I will die holding my balls...that's the way I want to be remebered...holding my balls..

and when I do go..guess what..I have orderd my entire family with these instructions when I do kick the bucket..

from whever they discover me..probably home holding my balls..

have me and my balls sent to the people oven..get a good deal..call around..that's how I would want it..the cheaper the better..

Place me in the oven ..still hoilding my balls...and bake me until a nice ashy texture.

then take my ashes and do with them what thy will..

Do not have ...."a service"

Do not have ..."a mass"

Do NOT have ..."a wake"

Do Not have ..."a funeral"

Do Not pray one single prayer...or I'll come back from the dead and haunt your ass..

Do NOt put me in the fucking "obituary"..

anyone close to me will already know I'm dead..my enemies need not to know about my passing..for the can suck my balls..

as a matter of fact I should tell my family to have my balls taxidermied and stuffed...because I held them with the upmost highest reguard and respect...during my life...

and whenever they miss me...well then , they can kiss my balls..

No other news or other important info to report..

Bye..

'Z Bub..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ummm, Bill? Today is Labor day. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Exactly!!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Happy New year !!

who gives a bop in the ass..my Saturdays are exactly like my Mondays..

My Fridays are the same as Thursdays and Tuesdays...including Monday and today...or tomorrow..yesterday and last week...including two years ago..and two years from now.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

dats wot I tink.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I went through that a few years back when I couldn't work and was collecting disability. Didn't know what day it was and didn't care. It was a much more simpler life than I lead now and I wish I could go back to it but without all the pain I had to endure. I still have pain everyday but now I have to work.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Hee hee hee... I thought this was funny. He got pulled over. YA THINK?! [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Is this going to get me in trouble? Should I hide? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah Jack...work sucks ass...!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

But that pic is hilarious...uhhhh Duhhhh...ya think! [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

hi guys, is everyone we know safe like lerx, newc, and all the others from down there.? i hope so. jack- colonopins can be petty deadly alone or with booze,i if they are clonodine's, DO NOT TAKE THEM, they are strictly for withdrawal as it keeps your heart rate down.
                i have been gone for 5 days , any news yet on our fellow bretheren?
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Rich is ok, he checked in late last week...I saw Newc snooping around a bit today, so I assume he is ok too. Which is a big relief - I was worried sick for those guys in the Gulf region. MBreinin was around just as the storm was hitting - he was safe but expected his home to be destroyed when he was able to return.

Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

fuck. i have made a pact to stop saying "what's next" cuz sometihng always smeaks up and bones you with no vaseline. it's true.

Comment

you got that right..OK...I'm gonna smoke a bowl and bop the wife..for about 3 to 5 minutes..I'm gonna really give it to her.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

OK I'm back..I didn't bop the wife...I smoked a bowl and started talkin'..and she fell alsleep...that's cool she's gotta get up early tomorrow..and I get to sleep in...oh yeah.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

fed ex. arrive yet billy boy?

Comment

Thank YOU very much Bro..that was very nice of you dude..you are the goods man..but you know this!

John and I are very pleased..one day maybe we can return the favor..or the fun.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

BTW Bill, I got Messiah's Kiss "Prayer for the Dying". Pretty cool disc. Definitely has the Priest/Maiden vibe. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Holy Mother "My World War" is on back order - supposed to get here towards the end of the month.
                              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I'm hiding out in the House of Bill online for awhile.
                                For comfort.... for solace. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X