Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tunez

He's a shy and reserved dude arounds the ladies ..huh Fett.

I didn't ask the hottest chick in my school to senior prom..well for one I had a on again / off again thing going with some goodball older girl I was stuck on..and I figured since this girl is so beautiful there was NO way she didn't have a date..so why bother going thru the rejection..man I had the hots for her BIG TIME...well some geek asks her to go to prom and she goes with him..she did NOT have a date..and later I learned after school was over that she had a crush on me..but she NEVER gave me any signs of that ...dammit!

BUT...BUT..things happens for a reason..see if we hooked up..we probably may have stayed together..and then I wouldn't have never met my wife Val two years later..which was even better...so things seem to always work themselves out in strange ways..

I know her older Brother who I worked with as a cop..I told him I had such a crush on his sister...he told me he wished she would have been with me because her husband is a total bust out loser..weird. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

thanks em, that bike gets me some attention,and i get to give drunken girls rides on it, it's the best thing i have in my life.-lol
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy ..I have a feeling that YOU don't have a problem finding drunken girls to ride anythang.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You should put out your own Girls gone wild tapes..I'll video Tape it..That'll be MY job..yes...yes..!!

But I can't touch the goods..I'm not aloud...I'm too ascared. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hi everybody, it's been a rough 2 weeks here at work, finally got some time to post here. Nice Bike Tommy.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Hey Jack! Nice to see you around.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

have a good weekeend my Brothers ..and Sis..especially you Emmy ..Happy Birthday!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Howdy
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bill I'm gonna check out the mp3 at a friends house I'm on dial suck internet line still, Tommy thats a sweet bike I've been looking for one for myself but with my height it's been a mission. When I hit California next year I might buy one have it shipped back here to Miami, unless I find one big enough around here. Hey Bill let me know about that Guitar we talked about, Chuk
                  According To The Prophecy

Comment

thanks jack and drake. drake ,when you get here we'll go to phat cycle in huntington beach and they'll build you one anyway you want it.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I want to sell my sperm on E bay. There needs to be more people like me out there..

Just a bunch O Bill Z Babies all over the place..kickin' ya in the balls..

Nice.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Snoop has a "song" called Gin N Juice. You can write a song called Ginny Juice and put it as background music on your listing. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] No offense intended to the Italians on the board.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Hey I'm going to L.A. in January , & San Fransico in May so I'll find a way to get one, Thanks Tommy.
                        According To The Prophecy

Comment

fuck me roan! I have 28 minutes to go d/ling Father Felon. Although I think I probably have it already. Freekin' dial up!

But I did promise you I'd grab some mp3s this weekend, Oh Billius One. Just trying to do my bit.

ps. I've had death roll & scapegoat for ages. Dig 'em both muchly.
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

G still on the dial up...hell I was too ..until a couple months ago..

That was some Prehistoric BUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLSHIT!

Comment

Fuck it..

that is all...

bye for now..

later!!

Bill Z Bub

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I came in here to calm down... OOOOOO I am MAD!!! My daughter... long story. She can be a nutcase. She's only 8 and you'd think she was 16 with a full blown case of PMS. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                                Then I see your "Fuck it" and it's all of a sudden much much better! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

That is all.
                                Ciao.

Comment

Working...
                                X