Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tunez

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm gettin' all this awesome "Eye Candy" from..Drake..John...look at that fuckin' RR7 custom..tell me that fucker don't have my name on it..

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I seem to see my name on there!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You already have a nice RR1 Graphic! Too many strings there for you anyways... hehe

Comment

Yo BillZeeBubbleeBee,
      Check out my list of things to do at John's place.
      Wait, that doesn't sound right. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Check out my list of things to do in West Texas at John's place (CMZ). There, that's better.
      I'm still asleep as I type this, how talented am I?!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Need coffee. Bye. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

John that's a 7 string..I been wanting one Big time..and THAT would be perfect!!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Emmy what list..of things...to do...at john's house...where is this list..

You got my attention.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The CMZ, bro.
            I suppose I COULD make up a list of things to do at John's house though. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            It would be a shot in the dark. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

OOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... OK..

I didn't check it.., excuse me I had two hours sleep and I'm high. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I suppose I COULD make up a list of things to do at John's house though.

It would be a shot in the dark.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it with the lights on Emme... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

You do shots with the lights on? Hmm... okay! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I've got fire, I'll bring fire. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I saw the list..BUT I'm Wayyyyyyyyyyyy too fuggin' tired to respond..I can hardly keep my eyes open..

fuggit..I'm down for the count..I am throwing the towel..put the fork in it...pull the plug...game over...tilt.

bye..

I can't even spell my name right now..fuggit..

later.. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

Go To Bed, bro!!! [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
                      Why are you still reading this? Wassamatta you? Eh?
                      Scoot! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi Emmy..Man I went to bed at 11..I wake up at 3 AM..for no reason..and I'm UP..well until now.. [img]/images/graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

awwwww ...I hate this feeling..but if I take a "nap" I'll be up all night and I have to get up early to take Vin to school..so I'm going to just bite the bullet...read my "letter from Earth" book by Mark Twain and listen to some metall..all day.. and take drugs...that's important! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good bye guys..I'm irritable ..all PMSing and shit..and I feel bloated ..I got cramps.....and crappy..I need weed! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey Emmy Nice sig...hell that sounds so damn logical..must have been by a brilliant man. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Even in delerium ..I'm awesome.. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Fuck Fuck Fucking Fucker Fuck Fuckitty fuckfuckfuck. Whew, glad I got that out. Go about your normal business now.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Jack you were posts number 2666

Congrats.. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I MUST stay up ..just cut the grass..must make coffee..I am speakimg in tongues..alot like Jack there..

Fuckity fuck fucky fuck fuck fuckity fuck..that rolls off the tongue so nicely..

try it it makes you feel good.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Is it time to drink the Kool-Aid yet Mr. Jones?
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

No Tommy today??? Man... I wonder what's up with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X