Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s Place

Yes...Em is very hot!

I must apologize cuz I think I got the infamous Zakk anthem post deleted...This thread is asafe place right?...Hope so...

My post went a little something like this...

Strange thing is...Those of us who defended Zakks "Playing from the gut" are the ones usually defending guitarists who have chops... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And the guys who are un impressed with Zakk are usually the ones saying..."I'd rather hear one note with feeling the 1000 meaningless...Blah blah blah... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Then there are some who just know he could have done better and that’s cool…I agree…That dude blew me away when I saw him in the summer…I’m not even a big Zakk fan but he did not have one bad note with his guitar or voice. He is a ”Rock star” in my opinion and rock boars me. He put on a good show and had none of the ego shit that everyone seems to think he has. He is humble as can be, giving nothing but praise to his peers…The only person who I have heard him cut down are Grohl and Durst. And what’s wrong with that? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW Chuck…I am not a “Bill fan” Bill is a friend…We have a lot in common and I like Bill and respect Bill…(even if he does hate Jesus)…You see, friends understand each others idiosyncrasies and don’t tell them to “Shut the fuck up” just because they don’t agree…C’mon…We all know how Bill expresses his opinion and the humorous flavour that goes with it. And Chuck…Don’t think you haven’t become known as a bit of a hothead? Every once in a while you take these opportunities to say “Fuck you”. I guess it makes you feel good…I don’t know…I feel like shit when I lash out, even if the person deserves it.

However, ever since I got snipped I definitely have “numbnuts”…I have to be very careful not to slam then too hard off the ass (and the fist) or I pay for it later. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Maybe I need to get that check…I swear it didn’t feel like that before.

And excuse me Tekky...Who are you to say how the anthem "Should" be played? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Please don't delete this post Tekky...I know you have that power...and it makes me tremble... [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Interesting Dave, you're accusing me of telling everyone what is acceptable to everyone when there are others who follow that MO to a T. However, in my posts I used the word "personally" which gives the average reader an indication that I'm voicing my opinion. You may not agree with me, and that's fine. I know what I like. I didn't like Zakk's wanking.

Now, to throw it back at you... Who do you think you are to tell me not to "delet" posts?!? I deleted some posts to keep the peace. It was an interesting discussion up until the bickering happened. Maybe I made a mistake in keeping it up because it seems that you want to continue the fighting.

[ QUOTE ]
      Strange thing is...Those of us who defended Zakks "Playing from the gut" are the ones usually defending guitarists who have chops...

[/ QUOTE ]
      Freedom of speech can be a double-edged sword. It enables folks to say whatever they want, no matter how stupid it makes them seem.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Having chops is important, and can get you a long, long way. However, if you can play off the cuff, without using tried and true chops, then doesn't that count for something?

I think Zakk is a great player, and often surprises me with his innovative choice of notes.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I want to learn to play the bagpipes.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to stop this nonsense, right now. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

"It enables folks to say whatever they want, no matter how stupid it makes them seem."

Are you insinuating that I seem stupid Tekky?

There was no reason to delete that thread...It was not hostile. We area all grown ups. Someone who is a "Valued" member blew a gasket...Thats all.

Can anyone who has been around here honestly tell me that Bills "Shit musket" post was offensive? BS

I am sorry...I do not want to bring this to Bills thread but, it's not fair to just delete shit cuz someone makes a point that doesnt sit well with you...I was accused by Chuck to be some sort of follower of Bill, get called "Numbnuts"...I feel I have the right to explaine my possision. And the reason my nuts are always numb.

Comment

Fuckle here we go [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

No NO NO ..this will not carry over here..

any BS that happens on others thread...wipe the mud off your shoes before coming into my home here..

respectfully Bill
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nope...It can stop right here...I got to say what I wanted and Tekky was big enough to leave it...thank you...Good enough for me. I just wanted to defend myself on the issue that I was some mindless "Fan" of Bills.

And my nuts of course. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I was thinking...If my nuts were numb...They wouldnt be sore...Right? So maybe I'm not a "Numbnuts" after all...I wish I was though! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I will Talk to Todd on a one to one..Not here I will PM him immediately!

None of you guys...my freinds are needed...I'm OK.

I will conatct him..this is between Us..not you guys..

But thank you .. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Everyone stop bickering and look at how serene my house is in the winter, [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      now breathe..... ahhhhhhhh
                      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        No NO NO ..this will not carry over here..

any BS that happens on others thread...wipe the mud off your shoes before coming into my home here..

respectfully Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

Does that mean I can't talk about my bagpipes Bill?
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

The threads been moved..let it go ..if this area turns into a slug fest then Bill will end up losing a very large thread because it will be moved .. So let it go for the sake of Bill and the board ..
                          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

"So let it go for the sake of Bill and the board .."

Already done...

We are talking about my nuts, bagpipes and houses now. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

its dropped ...nothing will carry over here..

Comment

I like boobs
                                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                                X