Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s Place

I'm so pissed right now..I can't spell..

Yeah , I know Ron..I'm always pissed! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hehe... So it seems...

Comment

Happy Birthday Vinny!
        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Yeah, really. Happy B-Day V-Man... Sick on your B-Day, sucks...

Comment

HBD Vinny [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

PS bring your dad some weed and/or xanax - I think he could use some [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Happy Birthday Vinny! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Sorry you're sick but hope you're better by the weekend! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Bill, sorry to hear about your brother. It sucks when you have a family member that goes down that road. But you and your little brother make up for that and then some!

As for the corporal punishment issue, a paddle made from a 2x4 was the standard in my school system through high school. If you went home and complained about the teacher whipping you, you'd get another whipping from your folks because you acted up at school.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

billy buster,
                say happy birthday to Vincenzo for me.
                does anybody want to learn how to fly, i'm getting really good at it. hang in there jack, fed ex. will arrive early next week.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I want to learn how to fly, I wanted to go to the flying school but to be a pilot your math exam should be better than 75%, I suck at math, now I have to learn it the Atomic way.
                  "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

it's better my way. wish you were not so far away endrik,
                    it's fairly complicated yet easy once you get it. pm me and i'll give you the secret ingredients and you'll be in the u.s.a. in a matter of hours, but you'll need a lot of practice first. i practice all day at work now, people are really starting to stear clear of me lately around here-lol

Comment

Tommy, PM sent [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

ok, I got my flying lesson, next week I'll be flying [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

when i was young there was not this "time out" thing they do today. we did have "lights out" though, a very effective clock to the the head that sends you realing to the floor and you stop doing whatever you were doing, or as jack mentioned, the leather strap.

Comment

endrik is almost flying.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              when i was young there was not this "time out" thing they do today. we did have "lights out" though, a very effective clock to the the head

[/ QUOTE ]

I get this feeling that happened a lot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]
                                when i was young there was not this "time out" thing they do today. we did have "lights out" though, a very effective clock to the the head

[/ QUOTE ]

I get this feeling that happened a lot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] In this day in age, I'm just glad he didn't gat a Glock to the head. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                                X