Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

i'm pissed off today. great weekend, but i have failed in life as we are taking the office down. i thought i was gonna really start kicking ass again. take it from me, it's better to to never have money than it is to have had it and never get it back. i need a huge shot of dope right now, filled to the top with h and coke. a nice speedball for breakfast. failure is not a good feeling.i take it very hard, as i used to be really good at what i used to do . i'm just gonna live off of sugar twinkies, who are goodly enough to sleep with me and also pay for everything. it's degrading, but it's a living in my book. jack, john, lerx, it was easy as pie. going out today.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Well I went to The Into Eternity / Nevermore / Opeth show last night at the house of Blues. Got there a little late and missed Into Eternity and Nevermore was already into the second song. Wow I never heard Nevermore be so on their game like they were last night. Jeff Loomis was a fucking maniac..he was so firey and articulate ..he made me feel like a Jerry's kid watching him play. Steve was great too but not nearly the calibre as Jeff , not in any stretch. Tim Calvert gave Jeff better competition when he was in the band for certain. Well they played for better part of an Hour mostly newer material from their last three cds..Warrel was amazing last night..I never heard him sing better..the whole band floored me ..and I seen them about 10 times now. As far as the Krank amps are concerned..They seemed muddy and loose for the Staccato rythm parts but the leads were fine..Jeff still sounded like Jeff. But I have heard his rythm tone sound better when he was using his recto. They played mostly aggresive material..and left no room for a breather..just one ass kicker after another..and most of the songs that have my favorite solos.

OK now Opeth, first let me say I love Opeth..and I have EVEYTHING they have done..I saw Opeth 3 years ago and was totally floored one of the best live shows I've seen.

BUT last night they were SO FUCKING BORING!!!! First they opened with a mid tempoed song not an ass kicker. When the band did play they sounded great. Mike Akerfeldt tought it was neccessary to be a stand up comedian. If I want to see comedy , I'd look in the fuckin' mirror. I paid for and wanted to hear "music"..I mean WTF..OK some of the Mike's silly spewage was "amusing"..but that got old quick..the show lost ALL momentum ..epecially after getting my ass whooped by the great Nevermore..who were nothing short of incredible.

So , There is no need to see Opeth again..I will put on their albulm and enjoy there music ..spew free..

Nevermore is going to headline and they are coming back here in March..You know I'll be there..

If my band was following a band such as Nevermore..I would do my damnest to well.."Kick ass". These guys didn't even looked like they tried..

Mike did sound great , his voice and his playing wa spot on ..the band was tight..but the show was boring to say the least..and they was more talking than playing..that bummed me out..because I know what Opeth can do live and this wasn't it at all.

I just saw Into Eternity , great band , when they opened for Hammerfall..at least they are still fresh in my mind..got to talk to a couple guys tho..sorry I missed them..
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sorry to here this Tommy..keep trying bro..use your talents man..you have that. You are RIGHT..You never miss what you never had..yes that would suck to have money and lose it all. My bro did that..he's a career criminal ..a bad one because he keeps getting caught and sent back to the joint..

But at one time he had a 35ft Scarab off shore boat / Porche / and a huge house in a very nice area..it's all gone..he's in jail now..the only posession he has now is his Harley ..which is in my Gargae for storage until he gets out..

There are NO short cuts in life man..there is NO easy money..IMO

Sugar Twinkies will be there..Bu good friend (VH band drummer) found one in Tampa who bought him a new Vette for his Birthday..so that exists.

I stronly siggest for you to get a very OLD Sugar Twinkie..The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice..or something like that..Be like Annah Nicole Smith..make her fall in love..have her leave you her assests and bop her to death.

Yes banging an old lady will prolly suck for a short time. Just think of the money..and when you're in the act..find a Happy Place..it's not so bad.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Just think of the money..and when you're in the act..find a Happy Place..it's not so bad.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill, maybe your wife can give him some hints on finding that happy place of which you speak. She must visit it often. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

But it's only for a like three minutes... hehehe...

Comment

LMAO!! Sorry Bill, that is funny.

I've never heard the term sugar twinkie, so I was confused when I read Tommy's post. I've heard MILF and sugar momma but not sugar twinkie. You learn something new every day.
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

I thought twinks were young gay guys? hehehe...

Just what are you thiniking Bill?

Comment

A sugar Twinkie is a babe-a-licious girlie under 30 who buys you gifts because she likes your PP..they are about 10-20 years away from a Milf. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm bummed, I got there late and saw two Nevermore songs and they went ofstage...Man... Major bummer.

Opeth? Oh geeeze...Like musically perfect. Like more boring than watching paint dry... Whatever frigging drugs they are on, I want them. They are like so mellowed out it's ridiculous. And teh crowd was sooooo into that stuff it was amazing. Dude rambled about 3-4 minutes between each song about dumb shit.

But, whatever it is they are good at, it must be appealing because people really liked it, EVERYONE singing along with all the songs.. I thought it was pretty boring and left halfway through their set.

The highlight was when he played a few seconds of a King Diamond song of Abigail. But, he stopped and started boring me again. haha... They gave me a strange feeling of anxiety somehow that I wasting a portion of my life watching them...

Nevermore.... Loomis was a God, what a monster player, but his kranks sounded alike ass on the low end. Solos were ok, but rhythms were muddy and unintelligable.

Can't wait till march and the headline shows.

Comment

Sugartwinkie- definition-
                      Good Looking Female under the age of 30 who let's you invade, take over and sit around doing nothing all day.
                      i start that job tomorrow or wed.when we're done here. the polar opposite is Sugardaddy, old men who take care of young women. i have spun this theory off into the polar opposite direction. i am a visionary and an innovator. don't worry, i'll fuck it up sooner or later and be in the street before you know it-lol
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Thank you Professor Tommy for the Sugar Twinkie 101 lesson. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Jimmy that is a goof question..I must ask the wife someday..she's probably thinks of Fabio....actually I think I'm more attracted to Fabio than she is.... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I guess I still push her buttons..now how sick is that?? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hi. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Sugartwinkie- definition-
                            Good Looking Female under the age of 30 who let's you invade, take over and sit around doing nothing all day.
                            i start that job tomorrow or wed.when we're done here. the polar opposite is Sugardaddy, old men who take care of young women. i have spun this theory off into the polar opposite direction. i am a visionary and an innovator. don't worry, i'll fuck it up sooner or later and be in the street before you know it-lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Digital dexterity = sexual prosperity! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

They see what you can do with a guitar and begin to imagine what you can do with their sugar plum; add in your mouth and PP and it's a many-splendoriferous reality! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Rich how ya doing man.. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, the kid fucked up again but they said it wasn't enought to take her back to the facility she was in even though they caught her writing things about homicide and suicide at school. I had to sit in the Magistrates office for involuntary committal tonight. Bill, I saw the dregs of society you speak of and had to sit with a bunch of them while waiting. What a fucking night. Even though she's a step-child I WILL NOT give up on her. She has a good heart and is misguided right now. Her mother and I will get her straightened out along with the help of whatever authorities are needed. It took 6 large men to carry her into the building once the magistrate made the call. This is a 14 yr old girl. Well that was my night, I'm gonna go drink some beer now and try to relax.
                                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X