Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

heya BillZ! Good to see you about. Hope you & the fam have a great xmas.

And same to all of you fekkers. You guys are like my family-by-proxy while I'm living away from the wife & kids, so here's wishing you all a great xmas time.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Bill got two molars yanked this evening at our buddy's dentistry practice. Hehe... Ouch!

Ya should have heard Bill... Hehehe... He's a hurt machine tonight...

Comment

WE All Need and Atomic Fed Ex. filled with bender materials not found in local party shops!!!! Billy's back, Billy's back!!!!! skip skoodly fukkin' doo doo doo."!!!!!!
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yes, we do Tommy... Yes we do!! haha....

Comment

ding fries are done
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              WE All Need and Atomic Fed Ex.

[/ QUOTE ]

You ain't fukkin' kiddin' brutha!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Merry Christmas to Everybody!!!

PS: I think Tim wears paper hats. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              Tim, where is the bell?
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

<font color="yellow"> <u>ATTENTION</u> 24th December 4pm @ Madison Square Garden: Special Christmas Event. Come and listen to all the great Christmas songs we all love. Bring your family and friends along. The songs will be performed by Usanta Billz Bubbn and friends</font>
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  <font color="yellow"> <u>ATTENTION</u> 24th December 4pm @ Madison Square Garden: Special Christmas Event. Come and listen to all the great Christmas songs we all love. Bring your family and friends along. The songs will be performed by Usanta Billz Bubbn and friends</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hear classic songs like:

Here Comes Satan Claws, Jingle Hell Rock, No presents for Christmas, I saw Mommy Succubusing with Santa Claus, Silent Fright, I'm dreaming of a Black Christmas, I'll be posessed for Christmas,and many many more!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Hear classic songs like:

Here Comes Satan Claws, Jingle Hell Rock, No presents for Christmas, I saw Mommy Succubusing with Santa Claus, Silent Fright, I'm dreaming of a Black Christmas, I'll be posessed for Christmas,and many many more!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Hear classic songs like:

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop it, you´re killing me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

from Bill co.,
                          the latest in a series of ripoffs taking place in America.
                          watch your ears sear and melt when you listen to the guest spot from atomic Tommy doing his best version of the Kink's
                          Father Christmas" you only get 2 minutes of the song as he was taken to the hospital from a nasty seizure he went into during recording. witnesses say he got so pissed off at santa clause, that he blew a circuit, and a main one. all he can say anymore is "drugs for everyone" "drugs for everyone"
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

AWESOME...Now I'm dying...oh I gots to be careful not to pop my holes in my gums...Knights of Columbus...I tell you what ...That Navacaine into the roof of my mouth was a mudder fugger..Mink ya...WOW [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Our dentist friend was sweating try to pull my upper Molar...he was sweating..twisting and pulling...when I finally went numb...I was laughing my ass off...

I wasn't laughing my ass off when I got home...I sleep with my head on a towel..and puddle of caked dried blood all over my face and mouth...all stuffed with Gauze...I should have used a tampon..more absorbant and whatnot...but I would prolly choke on the string in my sleep...and I wouldn't want to die like that...that would not be cool..

Hey , John , Emmy , Zerbs , G , Tommy , Jimmy , Timmy , Rich...sounds like I'm calling out fuggin' raindeers.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You guys just inspired me to write my very own "Twas a Night before Christmas.....tonight is Vin's last wrestling practice..

So I will be back here , I'll work on that...

By Christmas Eve...I'll have my very own Christmas story...

Oh speaking of old Christmas Carols..sing-a-longs and whatknots...wtf is the flowing..

Figgy Pudding....sugar plums...and what the hell is Wassleing....you know "Here we come a wassleling"...

well whatever a wassle is ...I'll make sure to include all three of those in my story...sugar plums , figgy pudding..and a wassle or two!

The word "ass" is in wassle..so it MUST have something do do with ass...that's what I think..

OK , talk to ya later guys...yeah...I gotta go thru Vins Jackson...when he's sleeping and set it up...in D...they gave me one new in the box...not the display one...but I looked at it...it's cool..but needs tweakage of course..

Man I wish they made geetars this nice when I was a kid..all we had was Fenders / Gibsons..and cheap imitations of both..YUK!

Talk to ya later...I'll be back ..a wassling! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Vinny LOVES the South Park pic!!!!...Hey BTW anyone see the Christmas Critters episode...Hail Satan!!

I tried not to laugh that hard with a mouthfull of gauze...but that was so KILLER! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

hey, I'm glad you like the pic Bill, when I was a kid I was one of the best painters in my school but one day I lost the interest, I started to play guitar and make out with girls. Now I think it re-discovered my talent [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I have a twisted sense of humour too [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I just got this in my email"

Twas the night before Christmas and all through San Quentin,
                                > the crips were protesting, and liberals were ventin'.
                                >
                                > The cyanide hung by the chamber wth care, in hopes that the reaper
                                > soon
                                > would be there.
                                >
                                > The inmates were nestled all snug in their bed ;
                                > except for Old Tookie, who soon would be dead.
                                >
                                > And me with my beer mug, dressed warm in my flannell, had curled up
                                > to watch
                                > it, on the Fox News Channel.
                                >
                                > I set up my TIVO to record the news station, and thoroughly loved the
                                >
                                > momentous occasion.
                                >
                                > It seemed lady justice had gotten her way, and that there would be
                                > one less
                                > savage today.
                                >
                                > When outside the jail there arose such a clatter, the cameras had
                                > turned to
                                > see what was the matter.
                                >
                                > When what to my civilized eyes did appear, but a lineup of actors,
                                > all liberal, half queer.
                                >
                                > The misguided freaks drew some curious looks, as they proclaimed his
                                >
                                > innocence; clutching his books.
                                >
                                > The tears then flew out from Sarandon's eyes, as she nominated him
                                > again for
                                > the Nobel Peace Prize.
                                >
                                > The actors were tethered to an ACLU sleigh, all towing the line of
                                > the urban
                                > decay.
                                >
                                > On Asner, on Penn, on liberal cop-haters,
                                > On Sharpton, on Jesse and other race-baiters.
                                >
                                > Then at 3:01 all curled up like a beetle, Tookie cried like a bitch
                                > as they
                                > gave him the needle.
                                >
                                > When up from the actors there arose such a cry, they had failed in
                                > their
                                > mission, and Tookie DID DIE !!
                                >
                                > I heard Bill O'Reilly say, as I turned out my light, Merry Christmas
                                > to all
                                > ... there was justice tonight !!
                                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X