Bill's New Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bill\'s New Home

Thanks Ozz..took me many tunings but I got it nailed in D ..plays nice..

Geez what one??...hmmm...it's a import Dinky Reverse..Dark metalic Blue..with chrome hardware with locking and two Jackson pups..rosewood..made in fuggin' India I think..Plays , sounds and looks COOL tho!

Thanks for that awesome tribute Tommy ..and Ozz too!!

Many bows..I am bowing humbly and not so nimbly..oi my back [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I will get back to you guys with a tribute of some "sort"...I'll be VERY high..so I have know clue where this will go... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

that's half the fun!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I gotta do Family Christmas Movie night with the wife..it's warms her up for the kill later...unless I pass out first! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm watiching Elf...AGAIN...and Christmas Vacation...I like that one!

I'm already BAKED! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I shall serve thee well.

I need a fuckin beer but I gotta go pick up my step-daughter at the skating rink. This sucks. I'll have a beer when I get back. I'll have lots of beers.
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

We'll Have lots of Beers you mean
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Merry Christmas to all the great people who hang out here...
          Bill Zanta Bub, Cleve John, flying Tommy, sister Emily, Timmy, Faster Donnie-Cat, Zerbs, Jack, Jimmy, G, Rich, Bad Seed and all the others. It is great to talk with all of you guys and sis.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Twas the night before Christmas
            and Bill was so high
            he had just sat down
            to rub Val's thigh

She told him no
            and said Vin's around
            Bill said get on all 4's
            and I'll do you like a hound

When out in the yard
            there arose such a clatter
            Bill ran to the door
            to see what was the matter

He opened the door
            and a crackhead said "Word!"
            Bill drew his firearm
            and then thinned the herd.

He stood over the body
            as the snow turned red
            Bill said happy Kwanza Motherfucker
            now you're Dead

He went back in the house
            and his bong he did light
            Then he called Atomic Tommy
            who was High as a kite

They talked for hours
            But something was amiss
            so they called up emmy
            Bill's little sis.

Emmy schooled them
            on all medicines herbal
            whil poor Bills Pecker
            got real hard and purple

Val called to Bill
            Come and watch Rocky
            Bill told her no
            I'm surfing for bukakke

Bill beat the bishop
            until he was sore
            and went to his music room
            to listen to Nevermore

Satan appeared from
            out of the fire
            he told Bill
            his need was dire

My demons are misguided
            I need you to guide them
            I'm getting sick and tired
            of trying to hide them

Satan said "Bill Z
            with your bong lit so bright
            Wont't you lead
            my demons tonight?"

Bill said I'll do it
            I'm not a sucker
            it's Christmas Eve
            Merry Christmas motherfucker!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Jack, you silly motherfucker! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              That was awesome!

Merry Holidays you guys, the whole lot of you silly Yahoos.
              Here's me and the Keith and the bambinos, have a Rockin' Christmas!

Comment

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Jack, You rock [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Happy Holidays, everyone

Comment

Jack my broham...that was beautiful! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I just read it four times...and then called Val and even Read it with me...they LOVE it...It's PERFECT!

Fuck, YOU just wrote my Christmas story and I could have not done any better...it's PERFECT! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Therefore ...every Christmas ...THIS will be the official Twas the Night before Christmas on this thread!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Thanks Jack... [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I hope you have a great Christmas...I think things will work out for you with the family...your daughter will eventually grow out of this stuff ...and know the necessities of self preservation...there is nothing wrong with having some fun , venting , and stirring the pot..

Jeez Jack I was kicked out of two high schools. Ran away with a 16 year old big booby girl when I was 13 , I got into fights on a daily basis , did drugs , metal...stuck my wand in anything availuable , ...including a Voz..melons of all varieties...Honeydews were my fave.

Nothing really changed much.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BUT the need to "curb" some of those activities came when I had a family of my own..I'm still the same "asshole" inside..and always will be..but it's not about me.. me.. me.. anymore...OK sometimes it is..but mostly it's them..I do for them..

So I grown up ..sorta..

we all do that..I think..

we never really "change"..we are still the same kids were used to be 10 , 20 , 30 , 40 years ago...we just get old..and with that comes wisdom..we live and learn..

well living and learning left me one cynical bastard...There is no need to focus on me anymore..I'm done..I never have to work...I don't have to learn anything new..but I'm the boss and make sure things run smoothly as possible in my camp..which isn't always easy..

I know this much...people suck or they rule..and you guys Rule!!!!

Cool..Val and Vin just left for an hour...so now I can take care of some biz and get baked...and it's in the 40's here today ..all the snow is melting..I am going to fire up the Cobra!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'll be back later when baked...toasted.

Oh Emmy..Ethan looks like Keith but with your eyes and Khosi looks like you with Keith's hair color..they look like both of you...very nice looking family there!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Keith and Ethan go to the same barber...you buzz them right...I knew it.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Speakin' of Buzz...i need to do that..see ya later! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks, I was still drunk from last night when I wrote that this morning. Merry Christmas everybody!!!! Hope everybody has a happy and safe holiday season!! Great looking family Em!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. May your day be filled with peace and love and good happiness stuff.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

What was this thread doing on page 2?

Comment

Slackers... hehehe...

Comment

Yeah, I guess it's a lazy week.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              oh yeah...Emmy...what's a wasseling...Emmy would know this...she's smart! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wassail

http://www.worldwidewords.org/weirdwords/ww-was1.htm

Heh, I remembered how to spell it
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Guys..

I've had a HORRIBLE Christmas...still not out of the water yet. The masive amounts of Vicodin I was taking for two Molars that needed to be pulled ...well all that made me have a bowel obstruction. This NEVER happened to me before. I am in agony and I dreading having to go to the docs...well because they are too expensive and I don't trust them as far as I can throw them.

I seem to be improving slightly..I haven't been eating on or since Christmas ...just water , warm milk , pear juice , sports drinks and some canned fruit...and LOTS of Milk Of Magnesia..well I lost 10 lbs in 5 days.

The pain is unbelievable.

NO more Vicodin that's for sure.. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

anyone that takes that stufff MUST RESPECT it..I had eatin' about a thousand of those things without an issue..but not this time..it bit me..HARD!

This is the 5th day of misery...So , that is why I haven't been around..

I hope to feel better soon...funny thing is the ONLY relief I get is when I smoke weed...and that's no shit..LITERALY!

Wassail Satan! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]...ow, I can't laugh..hurts too much.. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Wish me well, I need it...send some good vibes my way to me, my belly and my ass..because they ain't getting along this week at all!

I can't waite till this passes!!!!!!

Yours,

Bill Z Bub

Comment

Working...
                                X