****-faced in Seattle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****-faced in Seattle

I went to the flea market and got back at 11am. Bot some cool Zeiss optics and some golf clubs. At 3PM on July **** today, it started to rain. Where I came from, Northern Cal., it stops raining in May. And then here, when it is overcast and 72 degrees, the humidity goes through the roof. Don't tell anybody, but the best climate in these United States is the San Francisco Bay Area. Now I know why they pay the big bucks. And, boy, do I miss it.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: ****-faced in Seattle

Don't tell anybody, but the best climate in these United States is the San Francisco Bay Area.

Ain't that the truth. I loved Arizona until I moved here.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I meant to say "Sunny" Faced. And I meant to say "frigging". I am sure glad the "B" word has company.

Comment

If everybody knows, the whole frigging US of A will move there. Maybe, they already have.

Comment

Naaa, most of 'em are afraid of the earthquakes, cost of living, and ... errr ... alternative lifestyles they'll encounter here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

It's like Febuary now rain and 50 degrees, I actually like the rain and 35 degrees, It grows hair on your nuts
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Well you mother-******* piece of rotten **** Washington apple. Actually, I like this wheather as long as it doesn't hit 72. "See, I can now provide my own asterisks." But you get the meaning. "Wink, wink, nod. nod."

Comment

Actually right now it sucks ass, since i can't go and look at bikes but I'll find something else to do tonight.
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Don't tell anybody, but the best climate in these United States is the San Francisco Bay Area.

Ain't that the truth. I loved Arizona until I moved here.

[/ QUOTE ]

No **** way. San Diego has the best weather.
                  The weather here drives me nuts.

Comment

Seattle can blow me. I'm outta here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
                    X