BannedAss Ballsniffer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BannedAss Ballsniffer

How come banned members can login and surf the board? I'm sorry if this has already been covered. Not a big issue for me, i'm just curious. I've seen several examples. Here's one:

Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Re: BannedAss Ballsniffer

They dont see any forums.

Comment

Hey I'm not banned ......yet [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I can see your new LP."Banned on the Run". Horns, it's folk like you that keeps everything on an even keel.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

you like that do you..... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well, I guess he is just as not "So-fisty-cated" as you are. Horns, I bet your IQ was, at least, 150 before you turned 18.
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

...and then, sadly, he discovered the evil weed. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Well, I guess he is just as not "So-fisty-cated" as you are. Horns, I bet your IQ was, at least, 150 before you turned 18.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt he woulda stuck his tool in a "Voz" if it was. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Jeezuzzzzz....you guyeeeeees are still talking about me....no wonder my balls are blue as star sapphires...and my ears are burnin' ...

and Fetts gobbler is still beepin'...

Hey guys ...a little word of warning ....NEVER attempt to fall asleep while listening to Finntroll.... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]<<<<<This one is my favorite JCF Gaemlin BTW

Comment

"Last Activity" 12/07/2004? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Wow, not sure how we pulled that one off. Bill, have you been playing with the time machine again?

Comment

12 = Day, 7 = month
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

yes I have this power....don't you know this ...

I got to meet Marty and Doc back at the clock tower by midnight.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Ah, I get it now.

Comment

HELLOOOOOOOOO...McFly.

Comment

Working...
                              X