X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet

http://www.siemprevida.com/abc.htm

Re: Sweet

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

Hahaha! That rules!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ahh ... kids have such great teaching utilities at their disposal nowadays... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Okay, I was not expecting THAT! Geez- you don't want an F that's for sure. I can't imagine lugging those things around. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
          Great. I'm gonna have weird dreams tonight. Oh be quiet.

Em

Comment

That was great! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Gotta love the nipples on A.
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

You know , I'm really a Vagina man ...if they have a cute face and a cute vagina ...I don't care what cup size they are..

oh the ass is very very very very very important too....probably more important than the vagina.

I like 'em natural though....NO sillycones.

So in review ...Cute face ....cute vagina .....and a big round caboose with no dimples ...OK maybe just one dimple....but no hair..OK maybe just one hair ...but if I see it ....I'll pluck it then......

nevermind.

I guess I'm a crotchman really...
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I've gotta say that from B on up I think the cup sizes are greater than quoted. That "B" has to be a full "C" and I think each one above that is at least 1 cup size larger than claimed too.

That or every chick I've ever known has lied to exaggerate her real size. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

if they can jump rope and get a black eye, i'm in.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

That or every chick I've ever known has lied to exaggerate her real size. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like us men exaggerating our schlong size. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Are you surprised? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          if they can jump rope and get a black eye, i'm in.

[/ QUOTE ]

And a dislocated jaw, broken nose, concussion, neck whiplash... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X