What 's some of your best pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What 's some of your best pranks

One of the best pranks I have ever pulled was when I was in the Navy. We had a newbie Inflight Technician assigned to train with us. After 10 hours in the air you get a little stir crazy. He fell asleep, my crews assigned Inflight tech and I carefully placed taped over the trainees glasses. The entire crew except the pilot put our helmets and parachutes on. We turned out all of the planes interior lights and depressurized the plane. As I was opening the the lower segment of the aircraft door the crew started shouting BAILOUT WE ARE GONNA CRASH. Our pilot started yanking the plane around about the time I got the lower door open, the roar of the wind rushing in was tremendous. The kid jumped up realized he couldn't see and started screaming for someone to help him. He pissed his pants. When he found out that we had set him up he was furious. When we made it back to the base he told the Command Master Chief and the Commanding Officer, both former flyers. My crew was called in to meet with both of them and we all had a good laugh. They had done similar things earlier in their careers.
    By the way for those of you who have never seen a Lockheed P-3 sub hunter here is a pic of one of my sqaudrons planes flying by Mt. Fuji.

Brian

Re: What \'s some of your best pranks

Thats F&%king awsome some people just can't be joked with I guess.

Some friends of mine & I went to a friends house in Tallhassee 3 years straight on X-mas eve when we we're all in college, mind you we came home to Miami.
    We would Leave strange stuff on this guys front Lawn every year in a row the first year we put those white wooden reindeer on his lawn all blood splatered up as if they had been hunted & left for dead. then we went to several of our local Wal-marts over the next summer & bought around 100 pink flamingos the kind you stand in your yard left them out X-mas eve again. On the 3rd year he was waiting for us but we had prepared alot of stuff so we waited till close to day break. We took abunch of Lawn gnomes & painted them like in Brave heart gave them kilts & weapons & did this battle scene on the Lawn again we told him a few Years ago after he moved to San Fransico. I still think driving the 7- 8 hours to pull these gags of was completely worth it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

A couple of friends and I once walled off a roommates area and filled it completely with popcorn while he was away for the weekend.

Someone once kidnapped my cheap little $15 Weber grill from the walk in front of my apartment. Odd thing is that they returned it like 9 months later complete with photos of it on the beach, in the mountains, in the desert, etc. and a note about how much the grill had enjoyed its vacation. Even stranger: I picked up a chick at a bar one night and as we pulled into the lot at my complex she started telling me how she and an ex had pulled this really great practical joke on someone who used to live there ....
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I was a Cleveland cop workin' the airport for about three years...

Everday I'd pick up the white courtesy phone....Then "Akeem" would answer . He was from Africa and spoke eight different languages ...none of them very good though...not even African

well I would page names like this all day long in a very crowded airport and he do it everytime..!!!!

Dick Nibbler
        Peter Gosinya
        Mike Cunt
        Ada Bowlapasta
        Letrine Scrubber

Mr. Garrison ...looking for four lost little boys named Stan , Kyle , Cartman and Kenny...

He never knew it was me and always did it...but he logs all the names he has to page in a log book

You should see that log book....half of them are my pages!!!!

I used to shove tubes of Glitter in the Zone Car's AC vents and put the Blower motor on high.....we had some really shiny cops where I worked....that **** don't come off easy...especially when you're all hot and sweaty.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

A Couple guys got really pissed and told the Capt. Some people can't take a joke ....those were usually my victims..

The Captain was on it with me... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          One of the best pranks I have ever pulled was when I was in the Navy. We had a newbie Inflight Technician assigned to train with us. After 10 hours in the air you get a little stir crazy. He fell asleep, my crews assigned Inflight tech and I carefully placed taped over the trainees glasses.

[/ QUOTE ]

As soon as I got to that part, I knew what was gonna happen! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You meanies! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X