Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ionic air purifiers... anybody have experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ionic air purifiers... anybody have experience

:evil[img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img]D

I took another look at it again, and my purple glow is right in front, right inside the four exhaust holes. I can even seen them in broad daylight now! I guess your 2000 is different than my 1000. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Did you say you bought one for your car as well?

Comment

Hi Priest,

Yeah, I can see the magic lights during the day too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Mine looks more like Georgie LaForgie (from that Star Wreck Generation show- the blind dude with the funked up headgear).
      It doesn't have exhaust holes (LOL!) like yours does. I think yours is more "new wave" than mine.
      Mine stays in the kitchen/bar area but I have taken it in the car with me, yes. Fits perfect on the dashboard and it came with a car adaptor thingymajig. Works like a charm. But, like I mentioned before, you have to use it on your low setting or you start feeling really good after a half hour! LOL!

Em

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Wonder how I'd explain that to the cops. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn, my previous reply's emoticons didn't work. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
        X