Almost 1000 posts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost 1000 posts.

It is with great humidity and and my most sincere regrets, that I am close to 1000 posts. I would like to thank the Academy for allowing me to: make friends; learn a lot; make funnys; help some members; piss off the rest and almost start an international incident. I would, particularly, like to thank my new family for wanting me to stay on the computer. I would also like thank the Seattle area for being as boring as it is. And I want to complement all you members that make this an informative and fun place to be. My guitars are inanimate. You people are alive. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Thanks. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Almost 1000 posts.

i used to be alive, now i'm here all the time.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

hmm, I'm not even gold after more than a year... have to do some posting I guess

Harrald

Comment

Just remember, there are hundreds, if not thousands, of posts in a fence. Some are as fresh as a daisy. Others are getting old and a few are just plain rotten. I have strung a long fence in a short period of time. As far as I am concerned, as long as I don't have the Admins crash through my fence, this is a terrific field in which to rollick and romp.

Comment

Heh heh. You said "rollick."

Keith

[That was 991 for me! [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] ]
          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

You can **** rollick or rucking frollic. It's the same thing. You silly boy, you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Allow me to join this spam-fest.

Comment

This is not an old man's feeble attempt to have you guys make me post. I am perfectly capable of providing new "Spam" and "Spam" that is 30 years old. Open up a can of 30 year old "Spam". It is still good.

Comment

--------------------
                  Man fett, i thought we had you crushed & burned a while back with all the problems you made with some czech dude, but you stood strong and kept posting away. Good job and congrats on the almost 1000th!
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

--------------------
                    If you need to reach 1000 quickly, ask me a Floyd question.
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Hey Fett just curious been wanting to ask you this for a while : Jango or Boba? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

When you are a loose cannon like I have been known to be, diplomacy and the ability to make amends works wonders.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          --------------------

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Hey Fett just curious been wanting to ask you this for a while : Jango or Boba? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] This is just the name my 21 year old had. Being an older person, I was not able to think of another name. BOBO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              --------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

o.k., in what town did floyd the barber reside in north carolina on the andy griffith show-lol
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                              X