Chalk one up for the good guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chalk one up for the good guys.

I dunno guys. I get that the conditions of his death were of his own doing and that his death prevented him from firing the RPG and this is the ugly part of war and all that. And I'll gladly watch Bin Laden suck his last breath on an HDTV and listen in glorious digital surround sound at extreme volumes just to note the precise moment of his death. But watching the death of just some random guy didn't make me feel any better.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Hey Mrs. LPC, if Mr. LPC deploys I'll be glad to help you track down that SD Charvel.

Oh and I'll help you get some care packages put together and sent out. I know that I really looked forward to the stuff from home when I was in Saudi Arabia for the end of the Gulf War.

The 10 years or so spent working in the defense industry was truly amazing. I spent a great deal of time working with the awesome people in the armed forces particularly the Marine Corps and Navy. The men and women in our armed forces are without a doubt the finest people you will ever encounter.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Garry - Check my post just above, there's a link under "this" (kinda hard to see). Is that the one?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

oh yeah bro, thats the one. a viper out blowing stuff and people up. so you got the one of the APACHE smoking those cats on a bridge? thats another good one.

Garry [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X