Threatened with beheading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threatened with beheading

I go to Subway alot and flirt with the lady behind the counter. She is the wife of the owner, and they are of middle eastern descent.
    I once told the lady she had nice hands and I liked the way she handled the meat, she gave me a smile and a giggle. I told her it must make her husband happy and she said HA!.
    Anyway, we've gone back and forth with innuendo and such and I mentioned if I got a taste of her "Falafal" I'd make her scream to Allah like her husband never has. He has seen us flirting but never seemed to pay much attention.
    Well today I go in there and the husband says to me "NO SANDWICH FOR YOU!!!" just like the soup guy from Seinfeld. He says that because of me his wife is saying things a woman should not be saying and that I make his wife talk like a whore. He said if I come back to his store he will cut my head off.

Take note: "He says that because of me his wife is saying things a woman should not be saying and that I make his wife talk like a whore."

My work here is done!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'd love to know what she said at home to bring that on. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Threatened with beheading

Call the police. Threatening to cause injury to someone is a crime. Also call the Subway corporate office and tell them of your experience-probably get free subs for a year. Try it!

Comment

probably went something like this jack-

Bareksha-"how do you call that, the thing in your chest that tastes like sugar, oh yes, oh sweetheart, jack told me that he would make me scream with his , how do you call that, the i want to stick it in me thingy that is quite small on you, oh yes you're dikk, come rattle your taters against my , how do you call that, the other hole, oh yes , my dirtbox. right now allah damnit!!!!"

achhnod" no fukkin' sandwich wrap for jack"
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Tommy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Walk in every day and ask for his wife. Of course, the sad thing is he would probably beat her. Domestic violence is very common in East Indian and Arab families (I hear this from a number of police officers who are constantly called in by concerned neighbors).

Personally, I would egg the guy on to do it. If he does make a move on you, almost anything you do would be considered self defense.

Comment

He would use you as a "Brain Salad" sandwich. Stay away from the guy. So what if he is jail, if you are hurt.
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

dude,
              i have a missile for a right arm, show me the window baby.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Personally, I'd go back every day. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yeah, I'd go back and record his arse threatening you.

Ya might be the owner of a Subway someday... hehe...

Comment

Naw. In this day and age it ain't worth it. This guy would probably lop of Jack's head, hand it to him and charge him for 5 pounds of head cheese. Subway sandwiches are full of sulfides. If you want to fart around, go to Quiznos(SP) and, at least, fart knowing your head will be there to smell it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Even if the guy would make you a sandwich, I'll give you three guesses as to what it would contain... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

I'd stay way the fukk away from that place. Too bad the owner is such a nitwit.

Comment

yeah, that is certainly a strange predicament. but nonetheless, fuckin' funny, bro!

but yeah, cops or staying away from the place might be coo' ideas...

Comment

I didn't want advice on what to do. I just thought it was funny as hell. She probably went home and said "lick my Falafel". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

i like my idea with the rock better.

Comment

If you were middle eastern, would you be threatening anyone with a be-heading in this day and age while in this country? For him to say "I'll kick your ass" is one thing, but with whats been going on in Iraq he should be a little more careful in his choice of words.

Falafel [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
                              X