Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think of all the education that I missed ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think of all the education that I missed ...

But then my homework was <font color="red">never quite like this.</font> I'm pretty much speechless. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: I think of all the education that I missed ...

[ QUOTE ]
    so every evening Haruki's studying was prefaced by a 15-minute maternal blow job. His concentration improved...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... Concentration on what? Bwahahaha!

Sick stuff kids...

Comment

bangin' the teacher is just ducky. but mom? you have got to be shittin' me. what a bunch of fruitbats.
      there is no bigger weenie shrinker on the planet than mom.
      how did he even get a woody?
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

<font color="yellow"> FREAKS </font> [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, even BILL lost his wood when his mom caught him with it stuck in a vase!

That is pretty sick..

Comment

What's REALLY sick is that they say it's becoming increasingly common in Japan! That is repulsive!
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Gives a new meaning to the term "cram school" doesn't it? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

oh God, thats strange...

Comment

Wow, really wierd, but it's cheaper than Ritalin! Right?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

WTF!!??!?!! Seriously, What The F**K!?!

Comment

I say urban legend.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ...WTF

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......ewwwwwwwww WTF??????!!!!!

How in the hell can you even think of such a thing .....mom ......man that is not right ... [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

A stepsister with some C cups ...well yes maybe .....maybe even a hot &amp; horny step mom or step grandma or step great grandma.....but not mom or real blood relations .....

you know God punishes you and gives you a "Deliverance" baby ...when you do that crap!!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That is sooooo not right I can't even find the words to express how wrong that is!!!! WTF???
                          RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                          RIP Dime

Comment

From what I can tell, Japan has a WEIRD culture to us Westerners. This would surprise me if it came from a "Western" country, but not Japan, the land of bukkake and motherfookers, literally! It's probably a lot more "normal" to them than we could ever imagine! Just a culture shock...

Comment

I'm with Ron on this one. I think that's most likely a Spoof site. Did you read some of the links on the right side of the page. All about dog "lovers".
                              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                              X