Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think of all the education that I missed ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think of all the education that I missed ...

wheres ron with that urban legend site? i gotta go with not true on this one too

Comment

what's an asian ladies favorite holiday?

erection day
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ... oops.. did I really laugh at the politically incorrect joke? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I always laugh at Engrish jokes as well... they swap Ls with Rs, much like some Europeans pronounce Ws as Vs and "wice wersa". [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Just joking around. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I worked with a bunch of Japanese college students one summer. THey are definitely a strange bunch. Japanese boys are extremely attached to their mothers, and it is not uncommon for them to live at home well into their twenties and thirties, unlike in this country where most kids are expected to get jobs and move out or go to college at 18. Their culture allows them to have an "extended" childhood, so to speak. Plus it is cool for boys to pretend to be gay, even if they are not. Very odd birds.

Comment

Japanese boys pretend to be gay? Wasn't there a JCF topic about Marty Friedman adopting this Japanese style? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Apparently, Japanese men also find it a turn-on if women act childish. Hence, the schoolgirl fetish... ever heard of those used schoolgirl panties dispensers? Or was that another urban legend? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

lock and loll clazy nights.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  what's an asian ladies favorite holiday?

erection day

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Bwhahahaha!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fa-ra-ra-ra-ra?
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] God, I lost that thread where I posted the link of that crazy Asian woman singing "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" and other holiday songs... that was HILARIOUS... search function is disappointing me... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      so every evening Haruki's studying was prefaced by a 15-minute maternal blow job. His concentration improved...

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm... Concentration on what?

[/ QUOTE ]
                      Yeah, really. I'm surprised he could hold out for that long. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That kid is gonna grow and be so twisted...then his kids will be twisted...and so on...and so on...

Oh man, that is just so wrong [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Actually, it DOES sound like a spoof. I've never heard a real news source say "blow job" before. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I've never heard a real news source say "blow job" before. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fox News. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Actually, I'm not kidding. Shepard Smith said it live on air once, by accident.

You could, of course, argue that Fox isn't a "real news source", but that's a whole 'nother can o' worms. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that clip circulating on the net... it was about Jennifer Lopez, correct? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

lock and loll cwazy nights ....you awww the heloes tonight... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X