Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will my little pecker live to see Thanksgiving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will my little pecker live to see Thanksgiving?

"Yes or No". Weigh in, and we are talking turkey here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Will my little pecker live to see Thanksgiving?

We can't let this slide down the board. "Keep it up" and respond. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i always thought you were a hot dog fettster, but i guess you're a little weenie after all-lol
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Well. I have to hand it to me, because at this point in time, I am my own best friend. Beep. Beep, Oh, that felt good. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

If he doesn't live to see Thanksgiving, freeze him and then eat him on that special day! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

How can I eat a fellow being who has been as fukked over as we have? If push comes to shove, I will pack up my Areostar, take the bird, and fly the coop, as it were. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I wanna take the bet your aerostar doesn't make till Nov. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]I've blown up 2 at work and I only drive the things maybe 1 time a week [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I bot my 'star as an insurance total from a neighbor. It has a big old dent on the left side. I also got all the repair invoices and they totalled like 3 grand. It runs like a champ. I am 6'6 and I just step into it. This is a far cry from my "66 Mustang Fastback where my butt was almost hitting the ground. "God, I miss my Mustang" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm 6'4 and they're better than the astros, but man the transmissions are Garbage.

Comment

Let's hop on our Seattles and race, Cowboy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think Olympic boat centers bought like 100 of these damn things in the mid 90's, we got another one after I blew up the last one from our warehouse and this damn thing has 225k on it, I blew up the last one at like 240k. I blew the engine in my s10 at like 214k so they seem to last a little longer. I'm lucky if the damn thing get's up to 75mph on 405 if I have to take something to the bellvue store

Comment

Well, they were not meant to be boats, you silly boy. Although, I found out that these pups can catch on fire all by themselves. Oh well, drive until you Burn, Baby Burn.

Comment

That is one thing no one has done yet is get it stuck while putting a small boat in the water, I mainly do all the yachts but sometimes our saleman will sell a 17-21ft boat and go launch it on the lake, I can bet that they'll fukk something up like that in the next month though, our sales staff are morons at best

Comment

Salesman: "This sucker is so slick, you could launch it your bathtub."

Comment

There's nothing lower in life than a Yacht Salesman, I wouldn't buy a candy bar from our guy's. They try to pull **** on us in the service/parts departmant and it's funny that these customers will believe some of the shitt they say, and then we have to tell them the truths on what they're boat will and won't do

Comment

Working...
                              X