Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone have a stupid obsession with colors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone have a stupid obsession with colors.

I have a black Les Paul, and in the past a black king v, and a black kelly. i only like black, and i'm interested in a black sg burny. i'm also interested in a Faded SG but the fact that its red kind of kills it. argh... why must i care for color....

Re: does anyone have a stupid obsession with colors.

I will not buy anything red, I hate Fukkin red guitars.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I used to only buy white guitars. I had my white 89 King V custom, white BC Rich Gunslinger, then a limited colours trans white LP custom. Then I said **** it. Now I'm into transparent tops over figured tops.

Jim
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I Sanded down a red Carvin DC125 to wood, I parted out a red model 2, I sold a red model 1, I just hat red, I'd rather have my Shocking Pink Ibanez's back before the Red guitars
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

It's wierd, I hate white cars. I don't know what it is, but I hate white on a car.
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I'm with you on the black guitars only thing. All my electric guitars are black only, and I only strive to get black electric guitars.

As for acoustic guitars, I prefer natural finishes, which is strange because I HATE HATE HATE HATE trans/natural/oiled finishes on any electric guitars destined to become mine, which is probably what stopped me from ordering a Jackson SLATQH last year.

So yeah, black electrics and natural acoustics only for me. No graphics on ANYTHING. Again, I like graphics, but just not on MY guitars.

Comment

Sounds like your obsessed to me. Not to worry though, black isn't really a color. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I hade OCD all my life ....everyting MUST be Black!!!!

Black Clothes , Cars , except for guitars ....because I always wear black and if my guitars were black you wouldn't see them...
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

"THINK PINK" ~Hustler
                  ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I usually like to buy Blue color guitars.

Comment

Re: does anyone have a stupid obsession with color

most of my guitars are black... but my obsessive compulsion is with the color blue... it has a strange effect on me I won't go into here... lol...
                      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

well white is another color that i like also.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] i wish i didn't have ocd.

Comment

I go in waves--mostly black or blue guitars. Right now all but one of mine are black. That will change shortly when I get my blue DR-7 that I won on eBay.

There's something so right about black guitars--I can't explain it. Sort of a Spinal Tap thing, I guess.

Comment

i dunno, i like guitars in a lot of colors, i have a white BC Rich Gunslinger, and a black with orange transparent flamed Strat...

color-wise though, the color green seems to follow me around a lot, it just seems like i get a lot of green stuff and associate myself with a lot of green...

Comment

I like green myself. All shades.

Comment

Working...
                              X