Stu T Davis??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stu T Davis??!

There was a Stu T Davis here right? If so I really hope that this isn't him...

http://www.hamerfanclub.com/dcforum/...ID1/17013.html

Re: Stu T Davis??!

There is a StuTDavis in the user directory...

Comment

Yea, There is.
      He hasn't posted for like a week or so.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

And I checked his posts here and yes he was answering some questions about Hamer Fan club to you Boxcar....
          I do hope the topic on the Hamer board is a bad joke. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

aww...man...what a bummer...this sucks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Wow. I tried to find more info. I don't even know where he's from. My sympathies to his family & friends if it was him.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Oh no. I sure hope it's not him.
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Oh man... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] He's been around for a long time, no? Since the old board at least if I'm not mistaken.

What a drag...

Pat

Comment

I talk to Stu on the IM quite often about his Egnater preamp and have clips of his playing... I SO MUCH hope this is not Stu. Stu was/is a great guy, very thoughtful and insightful.

His AOL IM is StuTDavis, please look for it to see if this is true, I'm afraid it is.

Comment

Man, this sucks.
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I believe he was from the california area, as there was about 4 hours diff in our time zones. Maybe someone could check it out in that area.

He was always cooking dinner for his wife who was getting off work or something late in the eve like 10 pm here when we'd talk.

This is really horrible... What a great guy...

Comment

Unfortunately it's true. I read over on the Moser custom shop forum. One of his buddies over there posted it at the request of his family. I guess he was in a traffic accident that involved a speeding bus hitting the vehicle he was in. It said he died instantly. Stu lived in California but just moved back east again. If I recall it was back to South Carolina. Stu was indeed a great guy. I talked to him a lot about custom GMW's. The logo he designed will be on my beast replica that Lee is in the process of building now. I was supposed to email him pics of it before I posted any so he could get a first look. It's pretty depressing that I'm not going to be able to do that. Much of the credit for me ordering that guitar goes to Stu for all the info he helped me out on. He will be missed.
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          We must increase the bust!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!
                          The boys are counting on us!

Comment

My prayers and condolences go out to his family
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Man.....

Sort of reiterates my thoughts yesterday as well as countless others I'm sure, not to take your friends or friendships for granted and value those that you do have...

Peace Stu!

Pat

Comment

Working...
                              X