No announcement yet.

The 1 and Only reason I hate men!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 1 and Only reason I hate men!!!!

you'd hate us more if it took us an hour to get ready and asked you "hey do I look fat in these pants?"

Comment

Hey you fat in any pants....badaboom! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Em was the "Mopina" a very sacred thing at the dinner table ....I could have sworn we had to get ours blessed at Chrismas mass every year .....it was the same Mopina ...it was my great grandma's mopina that her grandmother made in Naples..

I believe the approx date of our Mopina was during the late 15th century...blessed by the pope himself as a hanky..

The head of the table was the one who holds the Mopina ....and if you wanted to wipe your face that was full of sauce . So with his blessing he would temporarily turn over the mopina to you ... But you had to used it gingerly and immediately give it back to him otherwise you risk the hit in the the back of the head ....while you gag on a meatball.....

that was everyday at my house....it was great!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill,
        You are crackin' me up! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Ah..The Sacred Mopina- yes. (Also the sacred apron and tablecloth, both were made by Nonie (Great Grandma)).
        Anyway- its huge and has some sort of pretty stitching on it. I don't ever remember being allowed to touch it, come to think of it... and wiping your mouth on it was a NO-NO- definitely got you a slap and whack. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Grandma has a ton, I swear she needs at least 5 or 6 for doing dishes.
        It even has a special place for drying. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
        There is a sacred apron in my house, a whole crock full of wooden spoons and several mopinas- but I tend to use them only for chasing my evil kids. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I have a funny macaroni and cheese story. Stop reading now if you don't give a flying fuk.
        I was just telling it to the Sarge yesterday (as I was making some). Mama makes everything from scratch- noodles- the whole cannoli.
        Well, I remember one time she bought some Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (she was wanting to simplify or something, who knows?). Anyway, she put the dried macaroni in the water and then starts to work on the sauce. She puts the butter in the saucepan and melts that, adds the milk and then stirs in the powdered cheese (with a look of utter disgust). Then when the noodles are ready she pours the cheese sauce over and voila!
        Well, sometime not too much later I want a snack and find another box of the stuff and read the directions. You can make it all in one pan!
        Mama comes in wanting to know what I'm up to in her kitchen and freaks out when she sees me putting all the ingredients together in the same pan. I tell her that's how it says to make it on the box, and she tells me that she didn't know it was that easy! She's furious and outlaws Kraft Mac n' cheese in our house forever. I didn't get it again until I went off to college. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        But homemade is still waaaay better. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

My Grandma used too feed me a Cup of Coffee and Stella Doro dunkin' "S" cookies....you know the ones that if you dunk them just a microsecond too long the cookie mushies and crumbled into the coffe and now you got a big cup of mushy cookie coffee .....I needed a Mopina for that ...that's for sure...

No three year old kid wants mushy cookie coffee....not me ...I like snack pack pudding and Bugles...and Fiddle faddle ...yep....

Hey you like conolis ...I love 'em I make them myself but without that fruiytake spice crap ...just a lil' powdered sugar and a little choclate chips ...they come out friggin' beautiful... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ewww... cookie coffee. Never was a fan of dunking cookies in either coffee or milk. Just don't like my cookies mushy. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Yeah, don't say it.
            Why is that you're weaned right onto coffee as a kid? I was but never did get that. My kids don't drink coffee (that I know of)- I'm a bad mother.

Snack packs (choco/carmel swirl) and fiddle faddle rule- so do cracker jacks! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Cannoli minus the candied fruit- yes. Italian's version of fruitcake maybe? But I like pistachios and the choco-chips are a must! Damn I got the munchies... I want your recipe.

Comment

I just smoked some weed ....very hungry ...I just ate like six popscycles and some peanut butter captain Crunch ...now I'm eatin' some M&Ms ....I'd do this all night and wake up with a Hostess ho ho wrapper stuck to my back ....whatta u gonna do...ahhhhh...

Ya gotta be happy ....if it makes you happy , eat it , do it , drink it , smoke it ahhhhhf f uck it...ya know ... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Comment

i ate over $40 worth of candy last night. still no cavities. know what i say to that? LET'S TAKE IT UP A NOTCH, BAM!!

Comment

Working...
                X