Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's official, Evanescence , Linkin Park Fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It\'s official, Evanescence , Linkin Park Fans.

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    she probably pulls off the plain thing for a reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

supposedly she was raped once and rape victims tend to pull a certain image in fear of being raped again, a fear of beauty if you will

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell are you talking about??!!
    [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

I think she's hot! I'd fuk her! I also think she's got a helluva voice.
      I can't believe they have Staind listed on that site... Staind rocks... WTF?

Comment

Staind sucks, too. Damn whiny **** bastard. I hate people that whine about **** in their music like that, Ballads are **** cool cause it gets you pussy and **** but the songs that staind and bands like that just make me sick. Just shut the **** up and fukking rock.
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I hate people that whine about **** in their music like that, Ballads are **** cool cause it gets you pussy and **** but the songs that staind and bands like that just make me sick. Just shut the **** up and fukking rock.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I not a big fan of either of these bands but I certainly could name a million others that I don't like as much as these. For what they are they aren't terrible. I think that girl has a very nice voice.
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Amy lee does have an AMAZING voice.... id do her anyday, haha. Shes actually in my cd player now. As for linkin park?? ech...

Comment

Re: It\'s official, Evanescence , Linkin Park Fans...

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                At least she's hot though, Linkin Parks just flat out blows Donkey Dick

[/ QUOTE ]

Hot? Um, not really dude. She's got a big ass, and heavy thighs. Plus, she only looks good in the videos thanks to make-up, and good editing. In person she is very, ahem...plain. (I'm trying to be nice here) [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I happen to like girls like that for some reason [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

...yeah dude, 'cause they're easier to score with.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

she's been in a bunch of vocal contests and things when she was younger, i hear, so yeah, she is good.

and no...i was referring to the fact that she doesn't want to be categorized as a beauty queen or any of the pop stars of today and wants to keep away from that image, that kind of thing. thats why she dresses the way she does and such. personally, i think she's rather lovely.

willy-where do you work, gc (which one?)? and which guitar player did you see? moody? that sounds kinda neat.

Comment

Basically. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Link park... Basically NSYNC with friggin guitars...

Spare me...

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

theres lots of bands witch have great heights of shitnes heres a few alien ant farm, new found glory,
                        blink 182, and so on and on . monkey bollocks
                        from hell [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X