Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun For Hire...

Im very stoked at the moment..
    My current band fell apart when we lost our singer/bassist.
    That was 2 months ago after we had gigs lined up and all.

Then as Im at the airport Sunday, getting ready to come home from summer Namm. I get a phone call.
    My old singer from another band has a kickin new original band and their lead player had to quit and relocate.
    So Im the new guy for at least the next 3-4 shows!
    Ive crammed in 5 songs into memory last nite and tonight and then we have 1 more practice thursady nite..
    Then of all things.. the show friday just happens to be a huge battle of the bands worth some good cash and recording time..
    While I, not sure I will want to stay on after these shows there is a chance I could.
    I at least hope I do these guys a good job and help them win. Id really like to see them make it. They're very good for newer melodic metal stuff!

Im just stoked to be playing out again!
    Its benn Tooooo Loooong!!
    Waahooo!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Gun For Hire...

That's cool!
    Are you going to play Jackson for the Live shows?
    [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Man.. Indeed I will be sporting my Jackson SL2H for the E tuning songs and for the Dropped tunings I will be using my ESP M1 Tiger 1 Hum, pre production model Ive had for 15 years. (its got a vintage type strat trem on it so its good for the C and dropped D stuff)

My other personal Jacksons are in the middle of some mods and I never use inventory guitars for this kinda stuff...
      So I can only use the 1 Solosist for this Fridays show...

Comment

That's cool!
        We would need some live pics!
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I sure would like to see what a big time Jackson dealer's personal Soloist looks like!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool man, Good Luck!!!

Ron, did you miss the "Solosist" in the last line? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Nope! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks guys..
                Turns out, they cancelled the BOTB tonight.
                Apparantly the organizer failed to issue some legal disclaimers.
                So, all these bands that paid the 275 entry fee and all their friends and family that paid for tix etc are probably pretty uptight right now waiting to see how they will get their $$ back. [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Oh well.. There are a couple more shows coming up I will be playing in so I look foward to that...

Comment

ah, bust dude. but much luck to your future shows!

Comment

Working...
                  X