first metal band in history with an avian vocalist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first metal band in history with an avian vocalist

Death metal band with a parrot on lead vocals...that's right a freeking parrot.

http://reptilianrecords.com/reptilian/hatebeek.html

Re: first metal band in history with an avian vocalist

WHAHAHAHAHA That's stupid......it's sounds like a COF cover band

Comment

<font color="yellow">No self respecting parrot would sing with a death metal band. They probably stuck it in front of a mic and started pulling its feathers. </font>

Comment

self respecting parrot....that's funny. I think it's just a scream for attention, you can't play live with the parrot and it sounds really shitty so the only reason they did it is getting atttention

Comment

"so the only reason they did it is getting atttention"

Well it seems to be working [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: first metal band in history with an avian voca

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's hilarious!

Comment

The bird better hope the drummer doesn't run out of "drumsticks". [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I'd rather hear a parrot sing than the cookie monster. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds like any of the other death metal vocalists I've heard except I can understand the parrot better [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

hmm ... is it just me or does that album cover look a little familiar? Like from the Screaming for Vengence album?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      hmm ... is it just me or does that album cover look a little familiar? Like from the Screaming for Vengence album?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the point. It's a parody. Even the name "Hatebeak" is a parody on the band name Hatebreed.

Comment

"apparently Waldo can't really handle loud sounds (death metal included) and records his 'vocals' separately, so Hatebeak will sadly remain a studio only project."

Awwwwww, darn!! [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I freakin' HATE parrots, actually!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

wow..that was...that was the worst thing I've ever heard.

Comment

LMFAO, really stupid [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Harrald

Comment

Working...
                            X