The caption game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The caption game...

OK, you've seen it in Maxim and other magazines, so I figured that it would be fun to do a new one every week.

Here's what's going on... I'll post a picture and post the real caption (if there is one) and then you guys come up with something funny for it.

OK...

Caption 1
    <center></center>

Actual Caption from the Chicago Tribune:
    Gaza Strip demonstration
    With the Palestinian flag painted on their faces, two boys attend a demonstration against the Israeli army operation in the northern Gaza Strip town of Beit Hanoun on July 27. Israeli troops have been operating for over a month in Beit Hanoun in what, according to Israel, is an operation aimed to prevent the firing of rockets on nearby Israeli areas.
    (AP/Hatem Moussa)

My caption:
    Man, it's way too easy to pick out those who live "alternative lifestyles" at ICP concerts...
    Occupy JCF

Re: The caption game...

I think if you used the picture of Newc with the finger would be a easier one. ie: Newc at a casting call for "The 70's show".
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Naah, too easy.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

"Wait Muhammed,I think Paul Stanley wears the star on his other eye"

Comment

Breaking news from NewYork. Gene and Paul announce the two new members of KISS. Replacing Ace's spaceman is Zombie boy(left) and replacing the Criss's Catman is none other than Spirit boy fresh from cheerleader camp.

Comment

"Two young boys attending an annual Ozzfest Rock concert were arrested yesterday after a young female attending the concert, who just had her body painted, reported that the two boys grabbed her and buried their faces between her breasts and buttocks". Charges are pending.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              "Two young boys attending an annual Ozzfest Rock concert were arrested yesterday after a young female attending the concert, who just had her body painted, reported that the two boys grabbed her and buried their faces between her breasts and buttocks". Charges are pending investigation.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

"The Palestinian Army recently unveiled their new Suicide Squad Camo, making it easier for Israeli forces to spot incoming suicide bombers"

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

"Oh, don't worry, with red, white and green, the infidels will just think we are from Mexico or Italy....or, we could be the new Ace and Peter, they won't know the difference...how cool is that? By the way, I did mention that 100 virgin thingy, right?"

Comment

"Ralph Santolla rules!!!!!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I think if you used the picture of Newc with the finger would be a easier one. ie: Newc at a casting call for "The 70's show".

[/ QUOTE ]

Works for me; then I'd get to bang Demi Moore (Do-me More [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) instead of that Ashton douche [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

" This auction is for a set of 2 young EVH strippers. Under those stripes hides the real EVH brown sound. They do not come with a case. And don't ask if those models are real or not. I stopped duplicating other brands model. So stop getting on me about that, my buttock hurt so much.

-wwwedroman.com"

Comment

"The result of sex with parrots"
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                          X