Hey assholes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey assholes!!

It's me, Ace. I've been in Minneapolis the last few weeks. I was supposed to tour this summer(Lollapalooza) but it got cancelled, so I went out of town on my own. I worked as a stage hand for Reba, Brooks and Dunn and the Warped Tour out there. Now I am spending a few days here in Denver with my buddies in Cephalic Carnage. They actually left for the Milwaukee Metalfest yesterday, and I am just staying here at the singer's house partying with all the locals before completing the 2,000 mile drive home to L.A. I'll be back on the board once I am back home.
    [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    BTW I've managed to party with Goatwhore, Cattle Decapitation(Coffee Decaffination), Cephalic Carnage(of course) and DRI these last few weeks, so that's been cool.

Re: Hey assholes!!

Yeah, but tell the truth! Reba parties all the rest under the fuggin table, doesn't she?
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Safe drive home Ace!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Reba is under te table while everyone parties, hehe...

Comment

Hey jerky! Glad to see you're having fun. Come back soon. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

What up you turd ....I just bought Goatwhore.....cool!!!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

OK, I'm back in L.A. I drove back from Denver in one shot yesterday. Over 1050 miles in just under 14 hours. In a Toyota Tercel. That little car is so full of crap right now...

Anyways, I'll be going back into the studio with the Chelsea Smiles this month. Capitol wants us to rerecord the whole album. They are supporting the crap out of this band, and have so far dumped something like a half million into it. When they bet the farm like that you know that we're gonna get a hell of a lot of exposure when this thing does come out. Anyways, in the mean time I'll be in town for at least a few weeks, and I'll try and post in the tech section at least whenever possible. Maybe I'll see some of you guys on tour!!

Comment

Working...
              X