Tyson KO'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson KO'd

So he gets knocked out 4th round (he dominated the first three) but I have to think it is a fall taken to generate any amount of interst in his next 3 fights against no names.... I know though that boxing is a clean sport and this idea is just fool hardy.

I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Re: Tyson KO\'d

I would love to fight that fag myself ....no boxing ....just simple honest too goodness streetfight ....

I' do it in a heart beat ...I met him several times ....I would have NO problem jumpin' all over his BS.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

the ref tried to help him but his ass didn,t
      move i counted 14 seconds when he was knock,t
      out

Comment

Good ... I wish Tyson would just go away already

Comment

Tyson is an illusion. He has made a career of fighting hand picked opponents. He has ducked every real guy out here........Oh well, boxing is so corrupt, you could say that about every fighter....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Tyson is an illusion. He has made a career of fighting hand picked opponents. He has ducked every real guy out here........Oh well, boxing is so corrupt, you could say that about every fighter....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Ever since Don King got his hands on Tyson, that is exactly the case.

Comment

Except when he tried to make a comeback and he couldn't handle Holyfield and was no match for Lewis

Comment

Bill,
                Chris Cormier was bouncing and got punched in the back of the head by Tyson and he whipped Mike to the ground nothing flat and pinned him. Still said it hurt like a concrete brick but yeah He isn't as bad as everyone thinks... He would still pummel me though his hand speed is still impressive

Then again with chris isn't like he is a small dude he is 6'2" or 6'3"

Comment

man i think body builders look sick
                  have seen the woman body builders sick

Comment

Hey I fought bigger and badder brothas in da hood for over a decade....guys that been pumpin iron in the penn for 10 years ...arms as big as legs

I beat the black off of them literally....all of them.

Hey for the right reason....I fear no man.....except my dad. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Now this guy is hardcore...

http://www.sublimedirectory.com/base...edia/kimbo.wmv

(warning: some guys eye is hanging a little out of the socket so it's not for the faint of heart, or just don't watch the end)

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....not much action IMO.

I seen and been in better fights than that......crap by far.

Comment

well there wasn't much action because he couldn't do anything to the other guy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

crap Watch k1 thats fighting

Comment

yeah, K1 is definitely the best fighting competition, UFC is pretty good too.

Comment

Working...
                              X