Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got in a bad accident.....seatbelts rule!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just got in a bad accident.....seatbelts rule!!

Dude, whata drag, but as everyopne else has stated, glad all is OK with you, so far! But you need to go to the hospital and get a good attorney, don't take these things lightly man! I did the same thing as someone else suggested, had a wreck, thought I was ok and settled for a measley few grand and now I live with back pain every single day, I take 4 750 Vicodin's every single morning just to be able to move!

Get er done bro!

Glad you're alright tho, safety is the main concern!

Pat

Comment

Joel, hope all is well. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Pat, seriously, drop the Vicos and go to a Chiro. Don't be afraid to shop around, either. There are always quacks and kooks in every field of medicine, so ask around about Chiropractors, and don't shy away from ones outside your immediate area - my Mom's current Chiro is about a 30 minute drive outta town, and her previous one was in MO (Carruthersville - about 45 minutes from home), because the locals were quacks and rib-breakers.

Chiropractic care is also usually less-expensive than loading up on prescriptions.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
        X