Funny Harmony central review !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Harmony central review !!!

I found a comical review on Harmony Central, kinda reminds me a bit of the "rip glitter" reviews on there. This one is for Mesa/Booige Recto 2x12 cabinets. Its about the 3rd one down. THe review is by "Rayzhell". Its funny. I wonder if the modification he is suggesting actually improves the sound [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Anyway, its an entertaining read. CHeck it out.

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guita...abinet-01.html
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Re: Funny Harmony central review !!!

Well, anyone that types in all caps has to be funny. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Still, it was an amusing review. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Funny Harmony central review !!!

Well, actually....

A friend of mine from Bose, works with a guy that was an engineer at celestion for some time. And he told us...

Putting insulation on two opposing side of a cab will increase the tightness and bass response. Putting it on all sides will reduce it.

I had heard about insulation in a cab helping bass response years ago, and filled a marshall cab with fiberglass batting, that umm, sucked. I took it out and stapled it to the back and it was better sounding than without out. I'm going to try to do the two side thing one day and see how it sounds.

Comment

Working...
      X