Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM Diamond.... Saw his show last night!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Diamond.... Saw his show last night!!!!!!!!

Pat, thanks so much for coming out to see us on such short notice. It was great meeting you and seein' Shaky again. Thanks even more for the compliments. There aren't too many bands around the midwest who will play Dio, Maiden, Vandenberg, or Ozzy as the focus of their repertoires. There's even fewer bars, clubs, and like venues who will allow that kind of music. It's really good to know that you and others there appreciate that kind of music. Hell, it's what all of us grew up on. Again, I'm really glad we met up and I look forward to getting together again.
    Oh, about the tits.....when she bared 'em, we were playing Bark at the Moon and I was too busy trying not to screw up to notice that she was RIGHT in front of me when she exposed those milk wagons. I heard from the owner that every time she's there, the mammaries come out; only a matter of how many times.
    My wife took a few pics last nite so I'll get a couple up on this thread. Thanks again.
    Tom

Comment

mmm. looking forward to the tits......uh....pics. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Duuno if there's any pics of the tits or not, but Sturgis is next week, so we'll see if we can't come up with a few pix! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You guys were playing pretty loud to, it was an waesome show man...

Pat

Comment

Hooray for boobies!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Bring on the pics! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cover charge at the door: $10.00

A round of beers for you and your buddies : $50.00

Seeing a cover band nailing 80's metal cover tunes, AND having a chick with perfect tits expose them : PRICELESS [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Funny story related to our show that Pat saw....you'll like this Ken....I took four guitars with me that nite, and at one point I switched to the Death Warrior. We were between tunes and I was dropping my tuning to C# (actually drop-D down a half-step). While I was tuning, our singer starts singing an acapella version of Mercedes Benz. She does that to occupy time while we retune. Pat comes up to the stage and says, "I'm freakin' postin'!" thinking that I was going to play the Death Warrior to THAT song. So as soon as Deena finishes her song, we went right into "No More Tears", a song that the Death Warrior loves to play.... it told me so.
              After the set, Pat and I had a laugh about it.

Comment

Sweet!!!...haha! Great story Tom!
                Glad to hear she's getting some well-deserved stage exposure!
                Rock on bro! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Any Chicago shows in the near future??? I'm dying for a steak at Gibsons...
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

Dammit Todd,

It has taken me months of serious rehab to get Gibsons out of my system..... Now I'm gonna have to fly up there, book a reservation, sing some Whitesnake and Journey tunes at Trader Todd's for the chicks, and take you and you're gal out for BEEF FEST 2 at Gibson's

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dave [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Tom, what's the name of your band? I may have seen you guys... Do you guys ever play at The House of Rock?

Comment

House of Rock, hmmm Thursday night ride stop for me...

Nice place, small stage tho...

Let me know if you guys ever want to play at 21 Rock, I've known the owner since hanging from the ceiling at Jammer's many many many moons ago.... Ahhh, the days!

Pat

Comment

Comment

That sounds awesome ...for the best cover metal band Cleaveland's ever had was John's Paradox ....we used to play together on weekends and have a drunken blast ....John NAILS anything you can throw at him off a record ...I can't do that ....never had the "wants" to really...

I just make up my own stuff and that's it ....well I had to learn 40+ Van Halen basslines to a T ....that took 'bout a weekend... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I would like to get into an cover band with Jonh evetually but my Project is going very well but very sloww...

Someday!!!!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Nightmare Cinema?!!
                                That sounds like your band is a great rival to Dream Theater.
                                [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X