Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TM Diamond.... Saw his show last night!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Diamond.... Saw his show last night!!!!!!!!

No, it's Nytmare Cynema! [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yes, the name is a play on the words "dream theater" but that is all. It sounded cool and if you would have heard the names Dave came up with, ohhhh GEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ!

Comment

I would of went with Nightmare Enema ....I had one of those before....when I was 5 ......horrible experience.... [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Nightmare Cinema?!!
          That sounds like your band is a great rival to Dream Theater.
          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nightmare Cinema is actually the name of Dream Theater's "alter ego". (When they switch instruments and play songs during their set.)
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Dammit Todd,

It has taken me months of serious rehab to get Gibsons out of my system..... Now I'm gonna have to fly up there, book a reservation, sing some Whitesnake and Journey tunes at Trader Todd's for the chicks, and take you and you're gal out for BEEF FEST 2 at Gibson's

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Dave [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why on God's green Earth would anyone want to get Gibson's out of ther system??? That's just insane man, totally insane!!!

When you were at Todd's did you see Ogre? I've met him there a couple of times and I've run into him here and there in the city. (wierdest would be him walking off the 'L' at Belmont)

Hey, any time you wanna come out, go for it. Just let me know and I'll make sure the little lady is in town. (she probably won't eat that much)
            Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I would of went

[/ QUOTE ]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X