• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wow.. this pic just messed me up...

[ QUOTE ]
    buzzard's gotta eat -

[/ QUOTE ]

-Clint Eastwood "The Outlaw Josey Wales"
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What do you think people who say "save the animals" would say to this thread?

Comment

Those bastages must stop fuggin' so much ....they pop out starvin' Marvins like a pez dispenser...

yes it is sad ...I don't like to see any child suffer ...it does break my heart as well BUT ....why don't they get steralized or used withdraw method ....I love that method ....you know "shoot the sherbert" ....it a great passtime!!!

Why make more babies when you can't take care of yourself ....it's hopeless.....there is NOTHIN' we could do about it ....no amount of money will change a damn thing ...They do the same thing here in the hood five or more kids from unknown fathers ....where is the logic.

remember that Sam Kinison bit on this subject ......."see this is sand ....nothing grows in sand ....move where the food is"....he was awesome!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Tekky Shotgun Innocence is a killer tune .....Criss Oliva was da Man!!!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Maybe he's just baiting the bird so he can catch it.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Actually, these people live in an absolute wilderness, and they refuse to move to a better location. I say it's their own fault.

[/ QUOTE ]WTF ? they refuse it ? no way , they don't even have a **** chance ... look at how much people are starving and living in houses made of paper in relatively rich Brazil i.e. slums of Rio.

[ QUOTE ]
              And from a different perspective, the Pharoahs were from Ethiopia, and God said He would punish the Ethiopians for keeping the Hebrews as slaves (as well as a bunch of other stuff they did - human sacrifice, the whole mummification thing, hoarding gold and jewels, worshipping golden idols and such, setting themselves up as gods).

[/ QUOTE ]
              Wtf ?! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] you've probably meant Egyptians , anyway wtf is that comment about ? :o

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Those bastages must stop fuggin' so much ....they pop out starvin' Marvins like a pez dispenser...

[/ QUOTE ]
                No, Starvin' Marvin... that's my pot pie!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

wish it was that easy... they can't afford birth control or condoms. I remember reading about how they gave out birth control pills in India, and women had no idea what to do with them so they wore them on a necklace. Pretty much goes to show how much an education really means to you.

Those Africans don't really have too many options, if they relocate they'd probably get butchered by another tribe. Even then, Ethiopia is pretty much the same all around, moving wouldn't help so much.

Going to Kenya was probably one of the most memorable experiences of my life, but seeing this stuff in person just really hits you hard and sticks with you for life.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Hey Tekky Shotgun Innocence is a killer tune .....Criss Oliva was da Man!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh, Father?? You're preaching to the choir again... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

A while back there was an anthroplogist or some such degree guy that had the hypothesis that basically stated: Africa can not support humans and animals at the same time and the animals would eventually win out as the humans died out. Look at any "developing" country. The infant mortality rate is extremely high. Therefore, they keep reproducing. Introduce even a little medical help and the number of children that stay alive increases. Add to that the traditional beliefs of big families,etc. and you get a population boom. Africa does not have the areable (SP) land to grow crops. When crops are grown, the land is so poor it turns to desert. The Sahara is growing. On a more base note, what other pleasures do these people have other than the horizontal bop?
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Hey Fett, if your poor little turkey was there, maybe he would have survived! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I would have gladly offered up the bird to the kid. Anything was better for the little turkey than living here.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I think your turkey would have eaten the kid.

Comment

Working...
                            X