Who lives between Seattle and NC and wants to meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who lives between Seattle and NC and wants to meet

As some of you have by now figured out I am moving to North Carolina. My wife and I are going to be driving back. We have not decided on our route yet but we are planning on a few detours - maybe south to see the Grand Canyon or stay north and see Mt. Rushmore.

Sooo...

What I'd like to know is if anyone lives along a likely route is interested in getting together sometime between 11th and the 18th (give or take a day or two). Coming to see your band play would be cool or just saying hi for lunch/dinner or a beer.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: Who lives between Seattle and NC and wants to meet

<font color="yellow">Tim....since where I am at is 2 hours away from Raleigh and nothing more than a glorified cattle crossing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and way off the beaten path, we'll wait till you and the family are settled in up thar in Raleigh and we'll get together some weekend and have a few [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

We are only like 20 minutes from the beaches here, so if you and the family wanna come down for a weekend...let us know..... </font>

Comment

I'm in St. Louis bro, let me know if get by here...

Also, I'm thinking of seeing VH in NC or SC, anyone want to go? Have to be 5 Star packages for me tho.

Pat

Comment

OOPs, just saw the dates, sorry bro, I'll be in Stugis. And to think of it, you may want to take the high road and travel through there. If you've never been, you may be amazed at what you find up there that week!

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

If ya come through Oklahoma City, holler at me. I'm always up for a beer and some great company.

Comment

hmm, it's a shame I live in the netherlands. I have been on several boards, but this is the first one where I feel like having a couple of beers with you guys, but a plane ticket is a little too much... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Harrald

Comment

if you stop to see the Grand Canyon feel free to divert way south to Tucson. i'll cook you guys up a good meal and we'll have a few beers.

Garry [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Depending on your schedule and mine, I'd be interested in meeting with you and your wife if you end up coming through Denver. But given the two routes you are talking about, I'm rather figuring that Denver might be out of the way for you.

Regardless, I wish a safe journey to you and your wife as you head eastward.
                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Quick update - we left Seattle on Thursday afternoon. We went through Yellowstone yesterday. All I can say is WOW! Today we made it to Mt, Rushmore. Again, WOW! Lots of Harleys today since it's the last day of Sturgis. We're heading towards Ohio to visit some homestead place my wife wants to go to. We're shooting for getting through or around Chicago tomorrow.
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Have a safe drive!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I just drove to Minneapolis and back by myself(from LA, just over 2000 miles each way). I love driving across the country. If you feel like making a slight detour from Ohio and come back through Los Angeles, I'll buy you a burrito!!

Comment

Maybe you can just mail it? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

They couldn't possibly get any worse, so I may as well!! I had a friend that would buy Tito's Tacos in Los Angeles(Culver City), then drive to Wyoming. In Salt Lake City he'd put them on the manifold, by the time he got to Wyoming they'd be warm and ready to eat!!

Comment

Working...
                          X