Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: metal sludge exposed.... kinda.

[ QUOTE ]
    The singer for TUFF, they were basically a poison ripoff.

[/ QUOTE ]

basically? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] that's putting it lightly!
    when i was 18, i was in a band and we had a guy from MCA records come to a few of our rehearsals. at the time, he wanted to sign them, but thought that their songs were weak, so he was soliciting songs for them, and wanted to buy the rights to one of ours for a pretty nice sum of money.

my stupid singer said that if that song will help get tuff signed, it'll help us get signed too, and he turned them down flat. i was drunk and mouthy at the time (my how things never change!) so i took the guy aside and started playing him my songs. total spinal tap moment, but hell, i was drunk and 18.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I thought they had a few good songs. Steve's a good guy though.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

He's really raking the ex-employee over the coals though. Check out the new "Sludgeaholic and Sludgette of the Month" that's up. It sucks that they had the falling out. Sometimes a guy puts so much work into his job that he thinks he owns the place, but Stevie could also respect that Shawn put so much of himself into the site for so long. I don't think it'll be the same just because the secret is officially out that Stevie owns it.

I've gotten to enjoy the Sludge Boards though.
        I post there more than I read the actual website. Hopefully that will stay together.
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Tuff. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

I like the Sludge site but I wish they would do more 20 questions with good, established bands rather than washed up hair bands.

I could care less who runs the site. Now that we know who runs it...uh...big deal.

Comment

The new format sucks.
            It is so hard to see it and I get tired looking at it.
            Too many weird pictures all over and I am sick of it.

Comment

Working...
            X