Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key 13594 in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "online" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/content.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 74 Warning: Undefined array key "reputationimg" in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in .../cache/template/template20798.php on line 79 Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Cheeseburgers in Paradise - JCFonline.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheeseburgers in Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheeseburgers in Paradise

Don't ask me where to get these because I don't know. But I hear they cost $23.95. Thought you boys would enjoy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hmmm... I wonder if they come with matching beers?
    -Em

Re: Cheeseburgers in Paradise

I think it is somewhere in Pennsylvania.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

There is no way I would spend $24 of something that I know I am only going to be able to eat a quarter of (if that). [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Are they cooked well?
        How woud they cook a thick burgers like that?
        [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

"Cheesebugger, cheesebugger, cheesebugger. No Coke. Pepsi.". And a bigga doggie bag. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

hot, Damn. those things are crazy. reminds me of those 4 person ice cream tubs. then again, pennsylvania has a lot of, er, different, types of things. Food Finds (TV Show) has a few episodes on that kind of thing.

Comment

$24 for a pain in the ass to eat burger... no thanks. Looks tastey though heh.

Comment

The condiments alone would cost $5.00. "May I have a large bottle of ketchup, pleeese?" And it probably has $5.00 of cheese on it. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I got your joke, fett-Jon belushi in the diner....nice.

I am a cheeseburger-aholic. I must have one now.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    "Cheesebugger, cheesebugger, cheesebugger. No Coke. Pepsi.". And a bigga doggie bag. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]They said somewhere in Pennsylvania, not at the Billy Goat here in Chicago. (and it's "Cheeburger")
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

Let me smoke a bowl and I'll take three of those fuggers....

I can put away the food ....oh yeah ...way too much food ....ridiculous amounts of food ....it's a shame really

I ate that 5lb. steak and it's free deal once ....really It was nothing ....it was a Uber good steak ....**** it I ate the entire thing!!!!

and later that night I was hungry again ....that's messed up..

I don't know why I don't weigh over 300 pounds ......225 for me but I'm only 5 ' 8" ......I got to 240 once .....I looked good ......BEEFCAKE!!!!!!!!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        They said somewhere in Pennsylvania, not at the Billy Goat here in Chicago. (and it's "Cheeburger")

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was "Cheeborgy" ?

But that was years ago....memory fades.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

If they'd give you the burger free if you could finish it a one sitting, like those 72 oz. steaks, then it'd be worth the effort of trying to choke it down. You'd need some serious laxative to move that burger down the line though!

My favorite burger ever was the Papa Burger at Val's in Hayward, California in the East Bay Area. It's a 1-lb. burger, and that's enough
                          for me. Enough for a stomach ache, but a good kind of ache.
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Used to go to Vals all the time. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              They said somewhere in Pennsylvania, not at the Billy Goat here in Chicago. (and it's "Cheeburger")

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was "Cheeborgy" ?

But that was years ago....memory fades.

[/ QUOTE ]

Naah, it's "Cheeburger". They still do it there from time to time. I'm sure at the original one they do. (I go to one of the satellites near my office)

They also were in the news regarging litigation over a chain of restaurants called "Cheeburger, Cheeburger", the end result of the suit had the company's name shortened to just "Cheeburger".
                              Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                              X